Gravisuite v1.7 Update Discussion

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
It's almost like the guy behind this mod read this thread (especially the people complaining about how OP it is) and gave us a mix of the Nano Suit and the Advanced Jetpack in 1.8. Hooray! Now you can have all that and actual protection!

Also hello there month-old thread

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
You'd be surprised how many modders look around for feedback and some occasionally post too. It's like when someone comes up with an ingenious idea of how to mix several mods to make the ultimate free power system and then next patch it rather unsurprisingly doesn't work lol

R

Recku123

I've got a big problem with this mod..
I can't figure out how to change the modes of stuff. For example de advanced lappack, it is useless if it can't transmit energy to my advanced diamond pickaxe.
I touched every single button of the keyboard and nothing happened with GraviSuit.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I've got a big problem with this mod..
I can't figure out how to change the modes of stuff. For example de advanced lappack, it is useless if it can't transmit energy to my advanced diamond pickaxe.
I touched every single button of the keyboard and nothing happened with GraviSuit.
Someone else already mentioned this to you in another thread, but you need to look at your keybindings. The key for this is conflicting with another keybinding. You need to put it on another key, or remove the other keybinding.

If the keybinding you use is RED, there is a conflict.

If this is not the case, I want to see a screenshot of the bindings.