Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
59 I have some vague ideas, but without having looked through it all I don't know for sure.

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
55 FISHY FISH IS THE FISHIEST FISH SCENT OF FISH IN THE WORLD THAT IS RULED BY THE FISH FANS WHO ARE AGAINST FISHING AND PHISHING AND THE LAST PART IS THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE IN FISH POWER!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!!!!!!!

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
54 you didnt put a number so now it is down
55 FISHY FISH IS THE FISHIEST FISH SCENT OF FISH IN THE WORLD THAT IS RULED BY THE FISH FANS WHO ARE AGAINST FISHING AND PHISHING AND THE LAST PART IS THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE IN FISH POWER!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!!!!!!!

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
53. Being without an AE2 system in Regrowth, I've found that the crafting frames are STILL really useful even now. Especially when it comes to Mekanism crafting - having one each for Basic and Advanced circuits and one for Energy Tablets has saved me wine barrels of time.