Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
57 and Kingdom: New Lands introduced a new mechanic once again
For 3 coins you can swap your horse out for a giant deer (or whatever the correct name of that animal is in English) which moves faster in the forest. Considering you destroy a good bit of forest, this is interesting....

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
56 because the alpha 14 rimworld colony from aavak is doing poor. Which means fun times when watching :)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
59 because of this youtube comment
"Emrakul was the bad GUY? Its a female Mark Rosewater! I don't know about the people reading this but i'm sick and tired of people marginalizing Emrakul's gender. Lore says some pervert Merfolk looked up Emrakul's skirt and found out Emily for short is a SHE. Mark Rosewater will really regret this bigotry when i write about him on tumblr and demand wizard of the coast fire him!"

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
58 I hate the fact no one will join CMG! It's something different for people and I was thinking of an idea for a few things. But no-one joined the forum. No-one joined CMG, and no-one got modded. You gotta lose first the lose then lose then lose then lose. UGH!