Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
73 because
Selectie_034.png

why it doesn't shrink the other cells? I have no clue >_<
edit: ok, the table class is to blame. Which so happen to be the most important class that I use to make it look nice. >_<

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013

I'm not going to lie, that one will be a pain in the #&@%. It would technically be doable but still a pain. However, once I get to allow GM's to make custom stat-sheets I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up that they can choose the order.

Oh, if you want to know why it would be a pain. It would require me to store all preferences from all users from all RP's they have joined, then link this to each time I need to grab the stats and have MYSQL sort it. its doable, just a pain.
So the answer to the question "is it feasible" is no. Disappointing, but you da boss, so I'm not going to complain any further. Much.

Y

Your mom

77 nope, your daddy leafy Might be banned from YouTube which means he has others things to deal with and doesn't want you bothering him :/

Last edited:

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
76 firefail is now in the Debian jessie-backports repo. Should I firejail firefox? I guess I should.......