Good vs. Evil

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
57 it may not look like much, but getting to this point was a bitch
View attachment 28881
and of course, this one also still works
View attachment 28882
Now, lets make the code so that it can actually be stored. Oh, and with some luck I can now technically make a statSheet with as many stats (or as little) as I want. However my application only knows from the stats above what needs to be rolled against what. Maybe in a far far future when users can create their own statSheets as well I may make that modular as well. Also, if you wonder where the description of the stats went (as I have those in the database). Eventually they will nicely come when you hover over one or something, but I am lazy and right now especially the fantasy layout probably makes enough sense on its own.

Also, all stats that need to be rolled against each other are next to each other, with the one for the defender above the one for the attacker, which is probably the best way to group the stats.
Would it be feasible to add a way for users to configure what order the stats appear in when they view a page? I ask because in my opinion, listing the offensive stats before their defensive partners makes more sense (as seen in my Stat Compendium spreadsheet), but I see that not everyone agrees with this opinion, so if everyone could configure their own clientside stat ordering, that would be nice.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013

Would it be feasible to add a way for users to configure what order the stats appear in when they view a page? I ask because in my opinion, listing the offensive stats before their defensive partners makes more sense (as seen in my Stat Compendium spreadsheet), but I see that not everyone agrees with this opinion, so if everyone could configure their own clientside stat ordering, that would be nice.
I'm not going to lie, that one will be a pain in the #&@%. It would technically be doable but still a pain. However, once I get to allow GM's to make custom stat-sheets I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up that they can choose the order.

Oh, if you want to know why it would be a pain. It would require me to store all preferences from all users from all RP's they have joined, then link this to each time I need to grab the stats and have MYSQL sort it. its doable, just a pain.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
51 because this is fun
50 I hate you
51 Thank You!
52 your welcome.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

The heck mom???!!! Incest is NOT wincest.
52 Wow it took a lot of posts to get to that reset.
54 Indeed.
and suddenly down
and suddenly down
55 Why so down?
54 because we want to get to 42. I'll keep you at 69 if you go up.
55 suddenly a new character pops up in my head :)
56 Oh no, not again.

*readies nerfbat*
57 are you really going to hit a child with a bat?
56 burn people burn!!!!!!#!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
54 daheck is wrong with ya?

Wait... Wait...
54 because we want to get to 42. I'll keep you at 69 if you go up.
So you lie to keep us down. That is every post on this round since

So... 62!!!!! GOODNESS!

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
65.. assuming based on previous posts.. you both were going up.

if you don't want me to assume.. then fix your posts..