Good vs. Evil

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
55 I normally already like mtg art a lot but I must admit that the art of the eldritch moon set is just awesome, especially together with the flavor text. I mean, look at Lunarch mantle for example. Yes, that is a mantle made out of the wings of an angel. It is even a white card! And then paired with the flavor text "a boon of an angel should never be cast aside" the art becomes just that much more awesome :p

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
53 because an rp may or may not be correctly linked to a statsheet now :)
Just, need to rewrite the character creation stuff, character viewing stuff and some other stuff before it can actually be used. (and currently all those things are broken). I probably should also make it so that when you look at the rp details it mentions what sheet it used. (Though, that will only be needed when users can make their own stat layouts as currently one can only select between a sci-fi and fantasy sheet which are both exactly the same except for names for the stats.)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
57 real basically said the same and I didn't care to look on the previous page, just like now.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
57 it may not look like much, but getting to this point was a bitch
RP tracker - Mozilla Firefox_030.png

and of course, this one also still works
RP tracker - Mozilla Firefox_031.png
Now, lets make the code so that it can actually be stored. Oh, and with some luck I can now technically make a statSheet with as many stats (or as little) as I want. However my application only knows from the stats above what needs to be rolled against what. Maybe in a far far future when users can create their own statSheets as well I may make that modular as well. Also, if you wonder where the description of the stats went (as I have those in the database). Eventually they will nicely come when you hover over one or something, but I am lazy and right now especially the fantasy layout probably makes enough sense on its own.

Also, all stats that need to be rolled against each other are next to each other, with the one for the defender above the one for the attacker, which is probably the best way to group the stats.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
58 hello.
Sorry profrags, I didn't read what you typed when I posted that as I had already read it before but forgot what you wrote when I made my post :p