Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 So far as I know it goes well. Though everyone misses the time before they had to move, before they had to eat beings.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 First I need to do something
*She goes in the vat with water. The water is ice cold but because her skin is so damaged the heat of the fire will even from a distance hurt her. Once she gets out she asks if you want to stay while she walks back to the fire*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
34 oh well then, let's go.

*I carry Tarlesa back to the tribe, I feel how cold and injured Tarlesa's skin is*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 *As you touch Tarlesa you see that you hurt her. She quickly gets out of your hands.*
please, not now. My skin still needs to heal itself. Even if I was allowed to wear clothes I wouldn't do it as everything I touch hurts.
*Tarlesa walks further, she doesn't want to hear your reaction*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
22 *Tarlesa sits next to Tirax and room is made for you. They tell stories of ancient times, from before all the creatures existed that exists today.
How they had to leave the forests because of the elves that came later. How they couldn't move to the mountains because of goblins that got created directly after the elves.How they eventually found a place to live on open fields.
Then humans got created, all went well for a while. The two species traded a lot, although there was never much that Tirax's species needed. This resulted in the humans becoming the strongest species on the world.
The trade with Tirax's species stopped and they got changed to slaves, needing to work so hard that many died from it. The humans needed more and more room thus they burned down more and more forests and all the creatures that lived in them. Even the goblins and merfolk had to face the humans with dire consequences.
Thus the gods made a new species, vampires. They would be more dangerous then the humans ever could. They would fight against them as humans would be their food. But the gods didn't make the same mistakes as they did with the humans. The free will of the vampires was limited, they were more or less a slave of the gods.
For a good while the vampires did their work, but humans where smart and figured out how to fight back. Eventually the gods saw no other way to keep humans from destroying the world. They created disaster after disaster for the humans.
Sometimes some at the same time. Only one god, the strongest of the three never saw it as a good way to do so. The more humans died a horrible death the more she felt bad for them. She decided to stop the other 2 and did something they never did before. She changed the humans, she removed their magic and got rid their technology. The humans had to start again but this time they had an very dangerous enemy, the vampires and they also had no species that would make easy trades.
The vampires eventually got changed so they could eat other species as well. This resulted in the vampires gaining more free will. From that day the vampires hate the gods, they think they where enslaved by them rather then created by them.

While the story gets told you have the feeling the flames change with the story, giving pictures as the story gets told*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 *After a few more stories that where a bit more fun as they are about the god that likes to trick beings, including the other 2 gods. Its decided that they should sleep not only because its late but also because the fire has almost burned up.*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
34 *I go to Tirax*
Are you and your kind planning on leaving anytime soon?
I still haven't given you my blood yet.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 *Tirax*
Tomorrow we will accept the blood of humans, the day after we will leave.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 the gods don't rest and there are more then enough species that need to be saved.