Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 *Tarlesa*
Nothing, I was just surprised to see you here. You never been here right?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 Well, as I want to be away from the fire for a while anyway, why wouldn't I show you around a bit?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 *The camp itself is kind of boring, although you are surprised to hear that they mostly sleep underground. That does however explain why there in comparison to the amount of beings there are not a lot of tents or other places to sleep visible. Tarlesa also brings you to a place with two big wooden vats. They are close to each other and the ground near them is still wet. They are more then big enough for a human to fit in them. Tarlesa first goes to the right one. Its filled with a liquid from which you are pretty sure its not water.*
*Tarlesa*
This is where they burned my sins. They call it that because of how it feels, but dissolving would be a better way to describe what happened.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 *As you put your hand in it feels like it is set on fire as the acid reacts to your skin. Tarlesa quickly forces you to get your hand out and put it in the other vat. This one is filled with water. She helps you to make sure no acid is left on the skin of your hand. Its too dark to see if its injured but the skin feels damaged.*
*Tarlesa*
I was in that vat for a lot longer than your hand. That is why I didn't want you to come. You would hate yourself for it thus only making it worse for me.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 Depends, you won't see them drop a baby in it. If they give birth to a baby it's also immediately considered one of them.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 They can be pregnant, in fact every single one of them can be. The way they get pregnant is just different from how humans do it.
They want your blood so they can give birth to a baby, you can't be pregnant from them though.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 *Tarlesa is silent for a bit. Tomorrow would be her last day here before they leave*