Good vs. Evil

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 You will give it to someone else of his kind, *Tarlesa smiles* Tirax is mine.
Anyway, he wants to have it after dinner. That gives us a whole day to do things together.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 *While you go to breakfast you hear Tirax calling the three of you from inside the throne room, shortly after that a scream of pain.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 *You are followed by Raleeha and Tarlesa, once there you see a few creatures as big as humans but they seem other worldly. They have not much in common, a bit of the color of their skin but that is about it. Some have put their tentacles around pillars and turning them slowly to dust. One of them has its tentacles around Tirax, or at least what has not yet turned to dust. Tarlesa is shocked of seeing him dead.*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
34 *I ask Raleeha to call for some guards*
*I look at the creatures*
Who are you and what are you doing here?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 *The creatures now seem to have noticed you, They don't look like the type of creatures that will talk and some start to get closer leaving a trail of dust behind them what used to be the floor. Raleeha*
I think we need to get out of here, I don't think they want to talk.
*Tarlesa is still shocked, she hasn't moved or spoken anything since she saw the creatures*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 *Tarlesa seems to have gotten out of her shock and yells*
RUN! NOW!
*Raleeha quickly grabs your hand and tries to run with you. The creatures now start to move a lot quicker and as you run you can hear Tarlesa behind you fall.*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
34 Tarlesa!
*I go back and pick her up, careful not to touch the most painful parts. I carry her along with me*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 *Before you got even close to Tarlesa she already stands up and got the creature that attacked her off from her. More and more of the building turns to dust as the creatures walk over the walls. Tarlesa yells that you need to run, Raleeha doesn't allow you to go back there is no time for it.
Tarlesa is behind the whole time, and as you get out of the building she is still in it and you can see it won't hold much longer, too much of it got changed to dust.
As Tarlesa gets out the building it collapses, you and Raleeha where lucky to ran a bit further away from the building but Tarlesa was too close.
Once the cloud of dust from the collapsed building settles down you see that Tarlesa's body is almost completely buried under the debris(?) of the building.She wasn't fast enough, her eyes are closed and blood comes out of her mouth and blood flows on the ground, her blood. Tarlesa is dead.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
35 *Raleeha starts to scream, only now you notice that those in the building where not the only ones. They are everywhere and turn everything and everyone to dust. Even in the sky its not safe. Raleeha is surrounded by three of the creatures*