Good Evening Gentlemen!

Wonton_Freak

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everybody!

I am a Wonton! A Wonton Freak, not a Wonton Soup so please, do not chase me with a spoon.

Anyways, I'm a 21 year old guy from Norway, I study Maritime Navigation and work offshore. On my spare time i usually play video games and hang out with friends where we do fishing, roadtrips, drink and other stuff. I started playing Minecraft before it was cool (EARLY infdev) and I've played it on a regular basis since.

Recently I started getting into mods, and I've been enjoying minecraft more than ever before. (so much, that I even rented TWO minecraft servers from fragnet.)

Now I'm here on the forum, to discuss and see if I can pick up some cool tip and tricks from more experienced people. II'm also of making a blog from my server with daily updates on progress with builds and stuff like that.

Hoping for a good time in here :D!

¨~ Chris

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
rsz_mentlegen.png

Wonton_Freak

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks all for the warm welcome, it sure seems like I'll enjoy being in here! :)

And good evening to all the "Gentlewomen" too! :3

Peace
¨~ Chris

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the (often insane) FTB forums! Be sure to read the rules, and there are also some links in my signature that you'll find helpful. ;) Enjoy your sentence stay! :p