Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Monster 1.1.2 | Carpenters Blocks Added | Whitelist | Mature | Small Community| 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ahlforn

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Ahlforn
Age (Must be 18+) : 32
How long have you been playing Minecraft : vanilla for a couple years, modded for 6-7 months
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : Denmark (GMT +1)
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I've played the monster pack for a couple months and I'm familiar with most of the tech mods, like Tinker's Construct, Thermal Expansion, Applied Energistics, IC2, ComputerCraft, Minefactory Reloaded, Forestry etc. I've spend most time on the tech mods and have yet to delve into the magic mods.
Why do you want to join? : I've been wanting to join a relatively small community, meeting and getting to know other players instead of playing alone. I've been playing the monster pack on a server I put up myself, just to get to know the server side of it, but I want to be around other players.

Last edited:

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Just to keep everyone informers. Witchery has now been re-installed.

Sorry for any inconvineance caused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Ahlforn
How long have you been playing Minecraft : vanilla for a couple years, modded for 6-7 months
Where are you from? : Denmark (GMT +1)
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I've played the monster pack for a couple months and I'm familiar with most of the tech mods, like Tinker's Construct, Thermal Expansion, Applied Energistics, IC2, ComputerCraft, Minefactory Reloaded, Forestry etc. I've spend most time on the tech mods and have yet to delve into the magic mods.
Why do you want to join? : I've been wanting to join a relatively small community, meeting and getting to know other players instead of playing alone. I've been playing the monster pack on a server I put up myself, just to get to know the server side of it, but I want to be around other players.

Whitelisted :)

Kethet

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): kethet99
Age (Must be 18+) : 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.3 and I have been playing modded minecraft for about 3 years
Do you accept the rules : I do
Where are you from? : Denmark
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have extensive knowledge about the most popular mods in the Monsterpack (AE, TE, TC etc.) and sufficient knowledge about the smaller ones
Why do you want to join? : I enjoy playing minecraft, especially modded. Playing together with friendly people only enhances the experience, therefore I'm looking for a community with pleasant and fun people

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
Currently we have an issue with the server, Something crashed it and starting is something the server does not want to do,
can all current members get on TS or inbox me exactly where they were or what they were doing

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Currently we have an issue with the server, Something crashed it and starting is something the server does not want to do,
can all current members get on TS or inbox me exactly where they were or what they were doing

The server is back up and running, Ars Magica 2 is currently disabled untill we can prevent it from crashing the server

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): kethet99
Age (Must be 18+) : 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.3 and I have been playing modded minecraft for about 3 years
Do you accept the rules : I do
Where are you from? : Denmark
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have extensive knowledge about the most popular mods in the Monsterpack (AE, TE, TC etc.) and sufficient knowledge about the smaller ones
Why do you want to join? : I enjoy playing minecraft, especially modded. Playing together with friendly people only enhances the experience, therefore I'm looking for a community with pleasant and fun people

Whitelisted

We are now taking new applications

TeccaN9na

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): TeccaN9na
Age (Must be 18+) : 24
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Alpha
Where are you from? : Australia
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Pretty indepth, I have always played the hardest modpacks. Have used most major mods.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a good and enjoyable minecraft server. There are no Australian servers, and the public American servers are always lag fests.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): TeccaN9na
Age (Must be 18+) : 24
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Alpha
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Pretty indepth, I have always played the hardest modpacks. Have used most major mods.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a good and enjoyable minecraft server. There are no Australian servers, and the public American servers are always lag fests.

Welcome to the server

TeccaN9na

Jul 29, 2019
This is an application for my good friend.

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Jackotoole
Age (Must be 18+) : 25
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2-3 Years
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Similar to me, he is really good at finding the path of least resistance in mods.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
This is an application for my good friend.

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Jackotoole
Age (Must be 18+) : 25
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2-3 Years
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Similar to me, he is really good at finding the path of least resistance in mods.

Welcome to the server

forever369

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):forever369
Age (Must be 18+) :23
How long have you been playing Minecraft :for about 5years
Do you accept the rules :i do
Where are you from? :the netherlands
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :i know all the mods
Why do you want to join? :i'm looking for an server where i can build and play without being griefed a lot etc

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):forever369
Age (Must be 18+) :23
How long have you been playing Minecraft :for about 5years
Do you accept the rules :i do
Where are you from? :the netherlands
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :i know all the mods
Why do you want to join? :i'm looking for an server where i can build and play without being griefed a lot etc

Welcome to the server

Efaill

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Efaill
How long have you been playing Minecraft : playing since 1.4.7
Where are you from? : Wales, UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Used mainly Applied-Energistics , TE and IC2 a bit of thaumcraft.
Why do you want to join? : Played Mindcrack 1.4.7 and monster locally but looking to play in a server community as its more fun with company.

Last edited:

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Efaill
How long have you been playing Minecraft : playing since 1.4.7
Where are you from? : Wales, UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Used many Applied-Energistics , TE and IC2.
Why do you want to join? : Played Mindcrack 1.4.7 and monster locally but looking to play in a server community as its more fun with company.

Welcome to the server

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about the recent down time. We have now successfully updated to Monster 1.1.2

Hope you all enjoy the new updates!!

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Boratanoim
Age (Must be 18+) : 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 4 years
Do you accept the rules : Yeah :D
Where are you from? : australia
How big is your knowledge of mods? ( e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Around a 9/10 of ftb monster
Why do you want to join? : Looking for an active friendly server that i can start fresh and youtube :D