Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Monster 1.1.2 | Carpenters Blocks Added | Whitelist | Mature | Small Community| 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Boratanoim
Age (Must be 18+) : 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 4 years
Do you accept the rules : Yeah :D
Where are you from? : australia
How big is your knowledge of mods? ( e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Around a 9/10 of ftb monster
Why do you want to join? : Looking for an active friendly server that i can start fresh and youtube :D

Welcome aboard, feel free to share your YouTube channel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeccaN9na

Jul 29, 2019
For my brother :)

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): volt1217
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since alpha with me
Do you accept the rules : He does
Where are you from? : Australia :)
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : He's good with aesthetic builds and making things very neat and clean. He's knowledgeable in most of the mods that were from Ultimate/Mindcrack.
Why do you want to join? : We both have some spare time now, so we would like to play together :)

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
For my brother :)

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): volt1217
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since alpha with me
Do you accept the rules : He does
Where are you from? : Australia :)
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : He's good with aesthetic builds and making things very neat and clean. He's knowledgeable in most of the mods that were from Ultimate/Mindcrack.
Why do you want to join? : We both have some spare time now, so we would like to play together :)

Welcome

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): rvdmaazen
Age (Must be 18+) :
How long have you been playing Minecraft :
Do you accept the rules :
Where are you from? :
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :
Why do you want to join? :

Could you please complete more of the application form

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! What mods exactly do I need to enable/disable? When DyeTrees and LycaniteMobs are disabled I think I still need to enable BloodMagic, might want to include that in the opening post.

All mods enables other than LycaniteMobs, dyeTrees and special mobs as this interfered with advanced genetics.

Will look into improving the original post

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
I needed to enable endernet and meteorcraft as well. By the way, is there any way to set home?
Yes you will.

We have essentials installed so when you log in I will add you to the builder group and you will be able to set your home

goooberlious

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gooberlious
Age (Must be 18+) :21 (almost 22)
How long have you been playing Minecraft : was using my friends account when open beta hit, i offically bought my game when 1.8.X (beta) was about to come out, started playing modded minecraft a couple months after that (i think it was around the 1.9 pre-realeases)
Do you accept the rules : yes, and i have the temptation to put a smart-ass comment here :p
were are you from? : Canada, BC
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft): that depends on the mod in question, but in general i've got a good handle on how the mods work (in general the older mods (like BC, Logistics pipes, IC, Forestry, etc) i know fairly well while the newer mods (TConst, TC4, open blocks)
Why do you want to join? : i'm looking for a server to play on were i can talk with people and see what other people build with the new mods, i chose this one due to the age restriction (i don't like 12 year olds (well i guess most of them would be 13 or 14 now) saying "can i haz diamond" "i die in lava and lost my stuffs can i haz bak/tp plz?") all the time, its annoying and i want to set your spawn in the middle of a lava lake....)

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gooberlious
Age (Must be 18+) :21 (almost 22)
How long have you been playing Minecraft : was using my friends account when open beta hit, i offically bought my game when 1.8.X (beta) was about to come out, started playing modded minecraft a couple months after that (i think it was around the 1.9 pre-realeases)
Do you accept the rules : yes, and i have the temptation to put a smart-ass comment here :p
were are you from? : Canada, BC
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft): that depends on the mod in question, but in general i've got a good handle on how the mods work (in general the older mods (like BC, Logistics pipes, IC, Forestry, etc) i know fairly well while the newer mods (TConst, TC4, open blocks)
Why do you want to join? : i'm looking for a server to play on were i can talk with people and see what other people build with the new mods, i chose this one due to the age restriction (i don't like 12 year olds (well i guess most of them would be 13 or 14 now) saying "can i haz diamond" "i die in lava and lost my stuffs can i haz bak/tp plz?") all the time, its annoying and i want to set your spawn in the middle of a lava lake....)

Welcome to the gang

goooberlious

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the gang

Thanks, i'll try to get on after i get home from work (i'm about to leave), after that i'm moving over the weekend (i'll still live in Canada BC, same city...just different house)...hopefully Internets is back on Tuesday or Wednesday...

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN : Ziibez
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3 years or a bit longer.
Do you accept the rules : Ofcourse!
Where are you from? : England :D
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I'm pretty well versed on any mod. I'm a little less knowledgeable of the newer mods. My favourite is currently Thaumcraft and Applied Energistics
Why do you want to join? : I'm currently without a server and seeing a newer 18+ server is like finding a pot of gold! I love the more mature feel to older servers and (Most of the time :p) less spam!

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN : Ziibez
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3 years or a bit longer.
Do you accept the rules : Ofcourse!
Where are you from? : England :D
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I'm pretty well versed on any mod. I'm a little less knowledgeable of the newer mods. My favourite is currently Thaumcraft and Applied Energistics
Why do you want to join? : I'm currently without a server and seeing a newer 18+ server is like finding a pot of gold! I love the more mature feel to older servers and (Most of the time :p) less spam!

Welcome

A_struct

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: A_structural_D
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Beta
Do you accept the rules: Indeed
Timezone: GMT
How big is your knowledge of mods?: Pretty good. I'm familiar with Bees, Logistic pipes, AE, IC2, Minefactory.................well, all the main stuff really.
Why do you want to join?: My friend and I are looking for a good sociable (relatively small) server without too many restrictions. This server seems ideal.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: A_structural_D
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Beta
Do you accept the rules: Indeed
Timezone: GMT
How big is your knowledge of mods?: Pretty good. I'm familiar with Bees, Logistic pipes, AE, IC2, Minefactory.................well, all the main stuff really.
Why do you want to join?: My friend and I are looking for a good sociable (relatively small) server without too many restrictions. This server seems ideal.

Welcome to the server

Radoslav

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):MoxoLovka
Age (Must be 18+) :19
How long have you been playing Minecraft :since the beta
Do you accept the rules :Yes I Do
Where are you from? :Bulgaria
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :well pretty decent
Why do you want to join? :i was playing in another ftb monster withelist server but the admin coled it and made it argrarian skies so i want to join this one :)

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):MoxoLovka
Age (Must be 18+) :19
How long have you been playing Minecraft :since the beta
Do you accept the rules :Yes I Do
Where are you from? :Bulgaria
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :well pretty decent
Why do you want to join? :i was playing in another ftb monster withelist server but the admin coled it and made it argrarian skies so i want to join this one :)

Accepted, welcome

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
The server now has carpenters blocks and a number of mod updates,

Please follow the link and replace your mod and config folders

N8_Toe

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): N8_Toe
Age (Must be 18+) :18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since 1.4 beta
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : US east coast
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I got a firm grasp of most of the mods
Why do you want to join? : Im looking for a fun white listed community.