Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Monster 1.1.2 | Carpenters Blocks Added | Whitelist | Mature | Small Community| 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

06koconnell

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): 06koconnell
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since beta 1.7.3
Do you accept the rules : yes, why wouldn't i
Where are you from? : UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have used most of the mods before
Why do you want to join? : fun server to play with my friends with little/no lag

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): RavynousHunter
Age (Must be 18+) : 25
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Beta 1.8
Do you accept the rules : Yup.
Where are you from? : Virginia
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Tonnes of experience with Reika's mods, Mekanism, and most other tech mods. I'm an engineer; I may not build pretty, but what I build almost always works.
Why do you want to join? : To be part of a community and play with other folks. SSP is nice, but it gets a trifle lonely at times, ya know?

Kirbykey

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):kirbykey1992
Age (Must be 18+) :21
How long have you been playing Minecraft :I've been playing minecraft since 1.2.5 and started playing with mods around 1.3
Do you accept the rules :yes
Where are you from? : CST(Tennessee)
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :I have a wide variety of mod knowledge. I have been playing monster for a while and know most of the mods.
Why do you want to join? : I've been looking for a server to play on because I'm tired of SSP, and this server has carpenter's blocks which I can't play without anymore. lol