Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Monster 1.1.2 | Carpenters Blocks Added | Whitelist | Mature | Small Community| 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jamkill

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):jamkill
Age (Must be 18+) :20
How long have you been playing Minecraft :im a beta player
Do you accept the rules : yes
Timezone : central
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : good but i need to learn some of the other ones
Why do you want to join? : im new to the monster mod pack and would like to play with others as i learn it :p

Charfair1

Jul 29, 2019
So Special Mobs replaces most of the hostile mobs, or at least the ones I'm interested in, with mod specific versions instead of the vanilla mobs. This is all well and good except that Advanced Genetics fails to recognize these mobs properly. This means that the genes you get from zombies, skeletons, spiders, zombie pigmen, endermen, ghasts and creepers (possibly more, i may be missing a few) are unavailable and impossible to obtain.

MetroidRare

Jul 29, 2019
From what it sounds like the admin may remove advanced genetics anyway cause it's too cheaty, which it really kinda is. Already only a few hours of playing and I have creative flight.

Also, btw. Are you not able to reach the server either? Did it crash somehow? Just wondering cause I haven't been able to log on since I woke up. Sorry for asking this. I know it's kind of rude and clutters the thread, but I worked hours on my test world on a design concept for my base and I'm anxious. xD Gonna take tons of seared brick (which to my surprise is entirely safe for decoration) and that's gonna take a while to gather... Oh well! I'll just use covers for the rare blocks!

MacSkills

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): MacSkills
Age (Must be 18+) : 27
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I dont know, for years now, at least 4.
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Timezone : UTC+1 (Netherlands)
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft): Its pretty good, Don't know all the mods but most of them are no problem.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a new server/world to start playing again, tried playing single player but thats just not the same.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): darkeshrine
Age (Must be 18+) : 25
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I started playing sometime during FTB Ultimate being relatively new.
Do you accept the rules : Yes.
Timezone : est
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I'm thoroughly familiar with TC4, TE3, IC2 minus reactor stuff, AE, MFR, and most of Tinkers' Construct. I'm trying to learn most of the other mods. I'm familiar with the basics of AM2, Blood Magic, and Rotarycraft,
Why do you want to join? : SSP is boring, especially when your computer can't handle both server and client side processing very well. I wish to be more social while playing minecraft while also having a better environment so playing to late game is possible. I've played on a server before, owned by my younger brother's friend, where it was fairly unstable. We could never decide on a modpack, so it never really went anywhere. So, having a stable community to play with would be very nice.

I also have a few questions regarding how the server works. Things like how automated mining, chunk loading, and base locations are all handled.

Tsori

Jul 29, 2019
in lue of an admin answering some of your questions il throw some answers out:

Base locations- whereever you want, in the overworld
Auto mining- we have a digging age.

anton12350

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): anton12350
Age (Must be 18+) : 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I have playing since early alpha
Do you accept the rules : I fully accept and understand the rules.
Timezone : EST
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I used to play the old Mindcrack pack, and have played the Ultimate pack basically all the way to when all you need to keep doing is build more solar panels, so i believe that i have quite a good knowledge the mods.
Why do you want to join? : I want to join because I have been wanting to get back into playing Minecraft/FTB and I will hopefully be playing with some people that i know and skype with almost everyday.[DOUBLEPOST=1401483640][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, my one friend can't get on his Forum account so here is his app:

What is your IGN (Case sensitive):Iceblades11
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing for the last 3-4 years.
Do you accept the rules : I accept the rules.
Timezone : Atlantic-Standard Time.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have quite the experience with mods I enjoy and with my return I plan on getting into new ones and trying new creations with the ones I used to use.
Why do you want to join? : I would like to get back into FTB so I can play with some friends that are going to be applying. I really want to get back into the game since the game has caught my eye with recent updates.

BajaHowie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): BajaHowie
Age (Must be 18+) : 27
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Long Time
Timezone : PST
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Know a lot, but always learning
Why do you want to join? : Want to experience life outside SP

Xperit

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): xperit
How long have you been playing Minecraft :I have been playing since beta 1.6
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I am experienced in most mods. My best mod has to be thaumcraft.
Why do you want to join? : I want to play on a relaxed and mature server with some friends (anton12350 and Iceblades11).

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): xperit
How long have you been playing Minecraft :I have been playing since beta 1.6
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I am experienced in most mods. My best mod has to be thaumcraft.
Why do you want to join? : I want to play on a relaxed and mature server with some friends (anton12350 and Iceblades11).

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): anton12350
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I have playing since early alpha
Do you accept the rules : I fully accept and understand the rules.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I used to play the old Mindcrack pack, and have played the Ultimate pack basically all the way to when all you need to keep doing is build more solar panels, so i believe that i have quite a good knowledge the mods.
Why do you want to join? : I want to join because I have been wanting to get back into playing Minecraft/FTB and I will hopefully be playing with some people that i know and skype with almost everyday.[DOUBLEPOST=1401483640][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, my one friend can't get on his Forum account so here is his app:

What is your IGN (Case sensitive):Iceblades11
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing for the last 3-4 years.
Do you accept the rules : I accept the rules.
Timezone : Atlantic-Standard Time.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have quite the experience with mods I enjoy and with my return I plan on getting into new ones and trying new creations with the ones I used to use.
Why do you want to join? : I would like to get back into FTB so I can play with some friends that are going to be applying. I really want to get back into the game since the game has caught my eye with recent updates.

White listed welcome to the server. Please remember to add the new mods listed on the original post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

goon301

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): MonkeyBldr
Age (Must be 18+) : 42
How long have you been playing Minecraft : about 2yrs
Where are you from? : Lancaster, PA USA
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know a little bit about everything
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for a healthy mature server to join that promotes either cooperation or an all around fun experience.

Zurgio

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Zurgio
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since January 2011
Where are you from? : North Korea originially, moved to Canada not that long ago because of job opportunities for my parents.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : My knowledge of various mods is quite extent. Tinkers construct is personally my favorite. On another note I like to build large scale buildings, and turning them into factories.
Why do you want to join? : I really FTB and would like to experience it on a multiplayer setting. My friends have already been accepted (Anton12350, Iceblades11) and they are wanting me to join them. This server in particular caught my interest. It seems like a mature setting and ARS Magica is fun :p.

Last edited:

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Zurgio
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since January 2011
Where are you from? : North Korea originially, moved to Canada not that long ago because of job opportunities for my parents.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : My knowledge of various mods is quite extent. Tinkers construct is personally my favorite. On another note I like to build large scale buildings, and turning them into factories.
Why do you want to join? : I really FTB and would like to experience it on a multiplayer setting. My friends have already been accepted (Anton12350, Iceblades11) and they are wanting me to join them. This server in particular caught my interest. It seems like a mature setting and ARS Magica is fun :p.

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): MonkeyBldr
Age (Must be 18+) : 42
How long have you been playing Minecraft : about 2yrs
Where are you from? : Lancaster, PA USA
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know a little bit about everything
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for a healthy mature server to join that promotes either cooperation or an all around fun experience.

Both white listed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacSkills

Jul 29, 2019
I applied Friday and didnt get an answer from you if you whitelisted me, other people applied after me and they have so maybe you didnt see me?

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, we are a little over flooded but 1 more player from the Netherlands should not harm

welcome whitelisted MacSkills

Kalius

Jul 29, 2019
Hi !

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): KaliusFR
Age (Must be 18+) : 25
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since alpha
Where are you from? : France
How big is your knowlage of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Really Good
Why do you want to join? : I search a monster server and you seem to have a really good one.