Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Direwolf20 1.0.3 | All Mods Enabled | Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
So, Is the server 1.0.3 now? Any additional update required or not? You might want to update the first post :)

Good point, thought I had covered it by changing the title and removing all added mods.

Server is on 1.0.3 with no alterations needed :)

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Veggetossj
Age (Must be 18+) : 25
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3+ years
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : The Nether(lands)
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Know most of the mods in the DW20 pack
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a not to crowded server with a nice community.
Skype address: PM me

Rok215

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Rok215
Age (Must be 18+) : 24
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2 years never on server :(
Where are you from? : Slovenia, EU
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Basic knowledge
Why do you want to join? : Would like to join a sevrver so it would be even more fun playing
Skype address: galinrok1

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Rok215
Age (Must be 18+) : 24
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2 years never on server :(
Where are you from? : Slovenia, EU
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Basic knowledge
Why do you want to join? : Would like to join a sevrver so it would be even more fun playing
Skype address: galinrok1

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Veggetossj
Age (Must be 18+) : 25
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3+ years
Where are you from? : The Nether(lands)
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Know most of the mods in the DW20 pack
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a not to crowded server with a nice community.
Skype address: PM me

Welcome to the server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiftedDuramax419

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): countryboy2327
Age (Must be 18+) :23
How long have you been playing Minecraft :since it came out
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : usa
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :just depend on which ones some i know alot some i dont know nothing about like thaumcraft and blood magic
Why do you want to join? :to help ppl with things i know and to have fun with a small amount of ppl
Skype address:dont have but willing to get if needed

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): countryboy2327
Age (Must be 18+) :23
How long have you been playing Minecraft :since it came out
Where are you from? : usa
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :just depend on which ones some i know alot some i dont know nothing about like thaumcraft and blood magic
Why do you want to join? :to help ppl with things i know and to have fun with a small amount of ppl
Skype address:dont have but willing to get if needed

Welcome to the server :)

Yurlos

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Germanko
Age (Must be 18+) :22
How long have you been playing Minecraft :since 2010
Where are you from? : Czech rep.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :i like bees and TE
Why do you want to join? :to have fun with close group of members.
Skype address:do not use at the moment, but if it' s needed...

RadwolfHatti

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): RadwolfHatti
Age (Must be 18+) : 38
How long have you been playing Minecraft : a year maybe 1,5 years, played first vanilla and then startet with hexxit and madpack and such stuff.....
Do you accept the rules : yeah sure rules are good
Where are you from? : Germany (maybe some bad english floating around me ^^)
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : the technic mods i would say medium like tinkers ender io thermal expansion but the magic mods are at 0,00001 % knowledge in my head.
Why do you want to join? : To have fun with nice people and learn more about the modpack and minecraft learn more about the diffrent mods etc...
Skype address: not much of because always offline there ^^ but if i find the right set of people maybe i will reactivate it ^^

So 1 point i have to mention i never played on a Server so always single player worlds so if i ask dump question or im doing something wrong dont wait to tell me so i can learn as fast as possible to behave right!!! Ok no raiding and stealing from other or destroying stuff is clear for me !!!!
Rasicim and homophobia are red flags for me aswell. Maybe my English isnt the best but i realy hope you could understand my points here.
would love to get the chance to prove me here.

Atleast i can show you some buildings i did in vanilla minecraft.

3661653363643836.jpg

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Germanko
Age (Must be 18+) :22
How long have you been playing Minecraft :since 2010
Where are you from? : Czech rep.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :i like bees and TE
Why do you want to join? :to have fun with close group of members.
Skype address:do not use at the moment, but if it' s needed...

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): RadwolfHatti
Age (Must be 18+) : 38
How long have you been playing Minecraft : a year maybe 1,5 years, played first vanilla and then startet with hexxit and madpack and such stuff.....
Do you accept the rules : yeah sure rules are good
Where are you from? : Germany (maybe some bad english floating around me ^^)
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : the technic mods i would say medium like tinkers ender io thermal expansion but the magic mods are at 0,00001 % knowledge in my head.
Why do you want to join? : To have fun with nice people and learn more about the modpack and minecraft learn more about the diffrent mods etc...
Skype address: not much of because always offline there ^^ but if i find the right set of people maybe i will reactivate it ^^

So 1 point i have to mention i never played on a Server so always single player worlds so if i ask dump question or im doing something wrong dont wait to tell me so i can learn as fast as possible to behave right!!! Ok no raiding and stealing from other or destroying stuff is clear for me !!!!
Rasicim and homophobia are red flags for me aswell. Maybe my English isnt the best but i realy hope you could understand my points here.
would love to get the chance to prove me here.

Atleast i can show you some buildings i did in vanilla minecraft.

3661653363643836.jpg

Welcome to the server. I look forward to seeing you develop on the server

RadwolfHatti

Jul 29, 2019
Thy very much for the chance tomorrow morning i will start to get my foot on the ground and start up diggin some base!

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): DerpPilz
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Beta (1.8)
Do you accept the rules : Yes!
Where are you from? : England
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know a lot of most mods, but there were some changes from 1.6 to 1.7, but I think I will easily adapt.
Why do you want to join? : Ever since my last server closed, Im hopping from server to server to find the right community, non really fitted me, but this one looks promising!
Skype address: -

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): DerpPilz
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Beta (1.8)
Do you accept the rules : Yes!
Where are you from? : England
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know a lot of most mods, but there were some changes from 1.6 to 1.7, but I think I will easily adapt.
Why do you want to join? : Ever since my last server closed, Im hopping from server to server to find the right community, non really fitted me, but this one looks promising!
Skype address: -
Welcome to the server

Reactions: Jus2beast

Acrid

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Hishotodo
Age (Must be 18+) : 26
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Sometime during Alpha.
Do you accept the rules : Sure.
Where are you from? : New York
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : ...Almost none.
Why do you want to join? : I'm in the mood to play some Minecraft, thought using FTB would make it more fun. I enjoy building the most.
Skype address:

Tybot

Jul 29, 2019
Question, do you have a stance on streaming your playtime online, one way or the other?

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Question, do you have a stance on streaming your playtime online, one way or the other?

I have no issues with people streaming

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Hishotodo
Age (Must be 18+) : 26
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Sometime during Alpha.
Do you accept the rules : Sure.
Where are you from? : New York
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : ...Almost none.
Why do you want to join? : I'm in the mood to play some Minecraft, thought using FTB would make it more fun. I enjoy building the most.
Skype address:

Welcome to the server