Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Direwolf20 1.0.3 | All Mods Enabled | Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): aubanis
Age (Must be 18+) : 22
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3-4 years now
Do you accept the rules : Absolutely
Where are you from? : USA, Utah
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Extensive knowledge of all mods, but still learning Ender IO and Forestry
Why do you want to join? : Tired of playing alone and thought I'd check out direwolf's new 1.7.10 pack
Skype address: sky.cast

Added to the whitelist,

Welcome

TheNinjaPig

Jul 29, 2019
did i get banned? my network card broke and when it was fixed you guys changed the server to direwolf20, and now i am no longer whitelisted.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
did i get banned? my network card broke and when it was fixed you guys changed the server to direwolf20, and now i am no longer whitelisted.

Just checked it out and there should now be no issues with logging onto the server for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5punk3monk3y

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): 5punk3monk3y
Age (Must be 18+) : 37
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since 2012.
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know my way around the majority of mods available up to 1.6.4 still learning the newer things also lost touch with Thaumcraft a little.
Why do you want to join? : mature community.
Skype address: I have mumble/TS don't often use skype.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): 5punk3monk3y
Age (Must be 18+) : 37
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since 2012.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know my way around the majority of mods available up to 1.6.4 still learning the newer things also lost touch with Thaumcraft a little.
Why do you want to join? : mature community.
Skype address: I have mumble/TS don't often use skype.

You have been added to the whitelist, welcome to the community

Please all manually update Twilight Forest, the link is on the opening post

Prof_K-Dog20

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Prof_K_Dog
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : For about 2 years, only slightly less playing modded minecraft
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have a basic knowledge of a lot of the mods in the pack, haven't had the opportunity to get too far into a couple that have had changes, such as Thaumcraft. I have a good knowledge of thermal expansion as that is generally my choice of starting tech mod.
Why do you want to join? : Been looking for a nice, friendly server with not too many people on.
Skype address: I would rather not give out my skype on the forums, but I'll happily PM you it if accepted

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Prof_K_Dog
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : For about 2 years, only slightly less playing modded minecraft
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have a basic knowledge of a lot of the mods in the pack, haven't had the opportunity to get too far into a couple that have had changes, such as Thaumcraft. I have a good knowledge of thermal expansion as that is generally my choice of starting tech mod.
Why do you want to join? : Been looking for a nice, friendly server with not too many people on.
Skype address: I would rather not give out my skype on the forums, but I'll happily PM you it if accepted

Thank you for you application

You have been white listed

aMannus

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of the players probably noticed the server was pretty laggy lately. We've bumped our head against a wall for a good 2 days and we figured out the culprit of the heavy lagspikes was our mystcraft digger's age. We've now switched to a digger's world that is a lot more stable for the server and players don't need to install anything new for it to work, so that's good.

We know we cut access to the digger's age fairly abruptly this way (and we will remove the world altogether later today), and we apologise for that. If anyone had any quarries in the mining world and would like them refunded, contact me or kallope ingame and we'll sort it out.

hadrosak

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): hadrosak
Age (Must be 18+) : 32
How long have you been playing Minecraft : MC from 1.2 (or 1.3?), modded MC since Tekkit and DW20 1.4.6
Do you accept the rules : Yes i do
Where are you from? : Czech republic, central Europe
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Pretty decent knowledge of most technic mods, ok knowledge of Thaumcraft
Why do you want to join? : Looking for nice small community of players - not alone and not too big.
Skype address: happy to share trough PM

Stallion27

Jul 29, 2019
A Duel app with my friend as we will mainly play together.

IGN: Stallion27
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Alpha
Where are you from? : England
How big is your knowledge of mods?: Alright not as good as it use to be
Why do you want to join? : A student looking for something to do with his down time with friends.

IGN: ninanesbitt
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2 years
Where are you from? : GMT, UK
How big is your knowledge of mods?: Still new and trying to learn.
Why do you want to join? : Someone who is looking to play on a server and make friends and explore new mods.

Last edited:

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
A Duel app with my friend as we will mainly play together.

IGN: Stallion27
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Alpha
Where are you from? : England
How big is your knowledge of mods?: Alright not as good as it use to be
Why do you want to join? : A student looking for something to do with his down time with friends.

IGN: ninanesbitt
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2 years
Where are you from? : GMT, UK
How big is your knowledge of mods?: Still new and trying to learn.
Why do you want to join? : Someone who is looking to play on a server and make friends and explore new mods.
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): hadrosak
Age (Must be 18+) : 32
How long have you been playing Minecraft : MC from 1.2 (or 1.3?), modded MC since Tekkit and DW20 1.4.6
Do you accept the rules : Yes i do
Where are you from? : Czech republic, central Europe
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Pretty decent knowledge of most technic mods, ok knowledge of Thaumcraft
Why do you want to join? : Looking for nice small community of players - not alone and not too big.
Skype address: happy to share trough PM

Welcome to the server, you have been whitelisted

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Due to digger being replaced on Wednesday there will be no digger reset this week and the next reset will be Friday 5th December

aMannus

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently Creeperhost is having issues because their 3rd party hosting the servers is having problems with something. There's sadly nothing we or creeperhost can do at this point except wait until the issue is resolved. So yeah, until then, server will be unavailable.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
The Server is now online.

Apologies that we have reverted to a back up of earlier today due to the world save being corrupted.

MetroidHunter123

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):ShadowDragon339
Age (Must be 18+) :18
How long have you been playing Minecraft :About three years
Do you accept the rules :Yes
Where are you from? :USA, or more specifically Ohio
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :I know most technical mods, I'm still learning some magic based mods
Why do you want to join? :I'm just looking for a decent server with a community that doesn't grief the world and make it hard for new people to find a place to start
Skype address:Ricky12834 (Side-note: Skype is not installed on my computer at the moment due to me being in the middle of getting a new computer, but Skype is on my phone if needed

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):ShadowDragon339
Age (Must be 18+) :18
How long have you been playing Minecraft :About three years
Do you accept the rules :Yes
Where are you from? :USA, or more specifically Ohio
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :I know most technical mods, I'm still learning some magic based mods
Why do you want to join? :I'm just looking for a decent server with a community that doesn't grief the world and make it hard for new people to find a place to start
Skype address:Ricky12834 (Side-note: Skype is not installed on my computer at the moment due to me being in the middle of getting a new computer, but Skype is on my phone if needed

welcome to the server :)

cjb005

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cjb005

I've been playing since 1.0

Yes I accept the rules

I'm from south USA

The mod I'm best at is thaumcraft

I want to join because I'm sick of playing alone and all other small community threads have been forgotten and I can't get a response. Hope to see you soon!

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cjb005

I've been playing since 1.0

Yes I accept the rules

I'm from south USA

The mod I'm best at is thaumcraft

I want to join because I'm sick of playing alone and all other small community threads have been forgotten and I can't get a response. Hope to see you soon!

You have been added, look forward to seeing you join in with the growing magic community :)

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guys we been thinking about what mods we could add to the pack to improve it and have decided that Steve's Addons would be a great addition, as it will let us save out factory manager programs and transfer RF with the cables which would be a great help. What do you guys think?

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): GunnerWolf
Age (Must be 18+) : 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 4 years
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Quite knowledgeable with most mods, although I like to use Railcraft rather than long cables/item pipes simply because nobody else does
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a friendly, small community to join where I can relax after work and have fun.
Skype address: blazingshadow2