Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Direwolf20 1.0.3 | All Mods Enabled | Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Aucier
Age (Must be 18+) : 29
How long have you been playing Minecraft : for over a year
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : Texas
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have my own server i know the mod very well
Why do you want to join? : just to play around tired of doing stuff on my own and wanna meet new ppl
Skype address: ( don't use Skype)

Welcome to the server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
it should now be sorted and the server is on 1.0.1 with the alternative twilight forest file found on the opening post.

The issue was caused due to an attempt at adding chisel blocks to micro parts. This has been returned to the original settings now.

MetroidHunter123

Jul 29, 2019
Can we update to 1.0.2, 1.0.1 has lag issues with Steve factory manager autocrafting and someone has it activated and it's lagging out the server
~ShadowDragon339

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
It could also be extra bees and trees according to the video. But I will investigate the lag issues tomorrow when I return from work.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
I will be sorting it out today as soon as I get in from work. Very excited for this update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):Nefroz
Age (Must be 18+) :26
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since 1.2.4
Do you accept the rules :Of Course
Where are you from? :US
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :Extensive, TE, Thaumcraft, Tico, Applied E 1, Forestry Bees, TE are some of my best mods.
Why do you want to join? :Been looking for a good mature whitelist server since Stonebound closed down, I prefer whitelist servers for the community and safety.
Skype address pwnology101

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):Nefroz
Age (Must be 18+) :26
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since 1.2.4
Do you accept the rules :Of Course
Where are you from? :US
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :Extensive, TE, Thaumcraft, Tico, Applied E 1, Forestry Bees, TE are some of my best mods.
Why do you want to join? :Been looking for a good mature whitelist server since Stonebound closed down, I prefer whitelist servers for the community and safety.
Skype address pwnology101

Thanks for the interest and welcome to the server

While on that note, the server is now updated to 1.0.3

BRING ON THE ENDER ZOO

Zenorix

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): D_Zenorix
Age (Must be 18+) : 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Too long, from beta.
Do you accept the rules : Aye
Where are you from? : Sweden
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Played FTB modpacks since MC 1.3.
Why do you want to join? : To play on the server, first whitelist server. Seems very good from here tho.
Skype address: Ask me

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): D_Zenorix
Age (Must be 18+) : 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Too long, from beta.
Do you accept the rules : Aye
Where are you from? : Sweden
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Played FTB modpacks since MC 1.3.
Why do you want to join? : To play on the server, first whitelist server. Seems very good from here tho.
Skype address: Ask me

Welcome to the server