Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Direwolf20 1.0.3 | All Mods Enabled | Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Globalcraft Server

We are now running the Infinity mod pack.

The new post can be found here

Last edited:

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
I don't delete old members off the White list unless they have been banned, so you will be able to access the server when it goes live Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): opt_user
Age (Must be 18+) : 25
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since alpha
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : portugal
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : extensive, botania still learning
Why do you want to join? : my old server closed and im loking for a new home form my nature like builds
Skype address: opt.user

DeamonHal

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: DeamonHal
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since alpha
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : east-coast Canada
How big is your knowledge of mods? : Good knowledge on the majority of the mods.
Why do you want to join? : Previous server shutdown, want to have fun with everyone else, be part of the community.
Skype address: zariil (though at this time I do not have access to a microphone)

Wafflous

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): SlicenDiice
Age (Must be 18+) : 24
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Started playing toward the end of alpha
Where are you from? : USA, Georgia
How big is your knowledge of mods? : I have a good bit of experience with most of the mods and changed from 1.6.4
Why do you want to join? : Playing single player gets pretty boring after a while. I've been trying to find a server and community to join since the pack released without much luck.
Skype address: SlicenDiice (I rarely use skype, but I will leave it open if its needed)

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): opt_user
Age (Must be 18+) : 25
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since alpha
Where are you from? : portugal
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : extensive, botania still learning
Why do you want to join? : my old server closed and im loking for a new home form my nature like builds
Skype address: opt.user

What is your IGN: DeamonHal
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since alpha
Where are you from? : east-coast Canada
How big is your knowledge of mods? : Good knowledge on the majority of the mods.
Why do you want to join? : Previous server shutdown, want to have fun with everyone else, be part of the community.
Skype address: zariil (though at this time I do not have access to a microphone)

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): SlicenDiice
Age (Must be 18+) : 24
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Started playing toward the end of alpha
Where are you from? : USA, Georgia
How big is your knowledge of mods? : I have a good bit of experience with most of the mods and changed from 1.6.4
Why do you want to join? : Playing single player gets pretty boring after a while. I've been trying to find a server and community to join since the pack released without much luck.
Skype address: SlicenDiice (I rarely use skype, but I will leave it open if its needed)

All added, welcome to the server

The use of skype is not mandatory, however I have a group chat where if you find any issues or wish to contact me when im not online, i will always be avaliable

Stiwoz

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Stiwoz
Age (Must be 18+) : 19, turning 20 the 4th of January
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I've been playing vanilla since beta 1.7 and FTB since 1.4.7
Do you accept the rules : Yup
Where are you from? : Italy
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know most of Tinker's, TE, IC2, I can program with CC, I can easily make stable ages with Mystcraft (although is not allowed, but if anybody needs help making personal ages or something), I love Thaumcraft and all of its addons and most important, I know what TPS and lag are, and I always care about not making laggy contraptions :D
Why do you want to join? : I saw Direwolf20 started a new serie and now I want to play too :p
Skype address: stiwo.sanvito I usually don't use skype much, I'm most likely on teamspeak tho, if you have a ts server, I'll most likely be there

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Stiwoz
Age (Must be 18+) : 19, turning 20 the 4th of January
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I've been playing vanilla since beta 1.7 and FTB since 1.4.7
Do you accept the rules : Yup
Where are you from? : Italy
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know most of Tinker's, TE, IC2, I can program with CC, I can easily make stable ages with Mystcraft (although is not allowed, but if anybody needs help making personal ages or something), I love Thaumcraft and all of its addons and most important, I know what TPS and lag are, and I always care about not making laggy contraptions :D
Why do you want to join? : I saw Direwolf20 started a new serie and now I want to play too :p
Skype address: stiwo.sanvito I usually don't use skype much, I'm most likely on teamspeak tho, if you have a ts server, I'll most likely be there

Added, welcome to the server

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): LegitNeek
Age (Must be 18+): 24
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Around three years.
Do you accept the rules: Yes
Where are you from?: England
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft): I began playing modded Minecraft since about a week after I bought the vanilla game and haven't played vanilla since. There are only a few of the more recent mods that I have yet to experience (Botania, Ender IO) but I'm confident in my ability with the others. My favourite mod would probably be Thermal Expansion or IC2. I could list out every mod in the pack, but just let me assure you that I won't be asking stupid questions.
Why do you want to join?: I like the idea of a small, active community where I can share ideas and contraption designs with my fellow members.
Skype address: Peterjebuswebster

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): LegitNeek
Age (Must be 18+): 24
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Around four years.
Do you accept the rules: Yes
Where are you from?: England
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft): I began playing modded Minecraft since about a week after I bought the vanilla game and haven't played vanilla since. There are only a few of the more recent mods that I have yet to experience (Botania, Ender IO) but I'm confident in my ability with the others. My favourite mod would probably be Thermal Expansion or IC2. I could list out every mod in the pack, but just let me assure you that I won't be asking stupid questions.
Why do you want to join?: I like the idea of a small, active community where I can share ideas and contraption designs with my fellow members.
Skype address: Peterjebuswebster

Welcome to the server!

Hutch

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Hutchuk
Age (Must be 18+) : 38
How long have you been playing Minecraft : For around about a year now.
Do you accept the rules : Absolutely yes
Where are you from? : The UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Pretty good, i know a lot about a lot of things, everything about Thaumcraft and nothing about witchery or Pneumaticraft.. AE2 makes me scratch my head a bit.
Why do you want to join? : I'd like to play on a server with an active community of non-children.
Skype address: Havent used skype for years, have TS/mumble/vent..

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Hutchuk
Age (Must be 18+) : 38
How long have you been playing Minecraft : For around about a year now.
Do you accept the rules : Absolutely yes
Where are you from? : The UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Pretty good, i know a lot about a lot of things, everything about Thaumcraft and nothing about witchery or Pneumaticraft.. AE2 makes me scratch my head a bit.
Why do you want to join? : I'd like to play on a server with an active community of non-children.
Skype address: Havent used skype for years, have TS/mumble/vent..

Added. Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruce Davidson

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): thepersonhere
Age (Must be 18+) : 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3 or so years
Where are you from? : South Africa but live in Ireland
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I'm very well acquainted with the mods in the pack, except for some of the newer ones which I would like to play with.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a nice server that's close and mature.
Skype address: Don't actually have one, used to but not anymore, but I use TS a lot.

Digiwiz

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Digiwiz
Age (Must be 18+) : 36
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 1 year
Do you accept the rules : Always
Where are you from? : Canada
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I would say 6 out of 10.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a server with people who are older
Skype address: I don't use skype

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): thepersonhere
Age (Must be 18+) : 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3 or so years
Where are you from? : South Africa but live in Ireland
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I'm very well acquainted with the mods in the pack, except for some of the newer ones which I would like to play with.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a nice server that's close and mature.
Skype address: Don't actually have one, used to but not anymore, but I use TS a lot.

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Digiwiz
Age (Must be 18+) : 36
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 1 year
Do you accept the rules : Always
Where are you from? : Canada
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I would say 6 out of 10.
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a server with people who are older
Skype address: I don't use skype

Both have been white listed,

Welcome to the server!!

rio44

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: invisimage77
How long have you been playing Minecraft: several years, I started playing modded about 2 years ago
Do you accept the rules: yes
Where are you from?: Georgia, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods?: I've watched several dw20 seasons, so I'm pretty good at using most of the older mods, and I'm learning all the new ones.
Why do you want to join?: To have a nice small community of good people.
Skype address: invisimage77 ( but I don't ever use it )

daan2202

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: daan2202
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 4 years of minecraft, 2 years of modded
Do you accept the rules : I do
Where are you from? : The Netherlands
How big is your knowledge of mods? : Had a lot of experience with the older packs, haven't played to much with the new mods yet
Why do you want to join? : Wanted to give a new pack a try, and I've always been a fan of small communities to just have a bit of contact with
Skype address: daan2202

Deadlyapples

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN : Aappleyard
Age (Must be 18+) : 23
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I played it when it was first released but was bored with the game until I learned about mods and have been playing it ever since. I can't remember when but it has been most likely more than 4 years.
Do you accept the rules : I do.
Where are you from? : United Kingdom-Land-Shire
How big is your knowledge of mods? : I am comfortable with most mods and try to change things up when I start fresh on a server.
Why do you want to join? : I am looking for a stable server with a good community, a server with good ping and will hopefully be around for a good while. I just want to play minecraft but I don't like playing on my own.
Skype address: Deadlyapples or Aappleyard. One or the other but I haven't used skype in a loooong time. But if it is necessary I can re-install it.

Kind Regards!

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: invisimage77
How long have you been playing Minecraft: several years, I started playing modded about 2 years ago
Do you accept the rules: yes
Where are you from?: Georgia, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods?: I've watched several dw20 seasons, so I'm pretty good at using most of the older mods, and I'm learning all the new ones.
Why do you want to join?: To have a nice small community of good people.
Skype address: invisimage77 ( but I don't ever use it )

What is your IGN: daan2202
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 4 years of minecraft, 2 years of modded
Do you accept the rules : I do
Where are you from? : The Netherlands
How big is your knowledge of mods? : Had a lot of experience with the older packs, haven't played to much with the new mods yet
Why do you want to join? : Wanted to give a new pack a try, and I've always been a fan of small communities to just have a bit of contact with
Skype address: daan2202

What is your IGN : Aappleyard
Age (Must be 18+) : 23
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I played it when it was first released but was bored with the game until I learned about mods and have been playing it ever since. I can't remember when but it has been most likely more than 4 years.
Do you accept the rules : I do.
Where are you from? : United Kingdom-Land-Shire
How big is your knowledge of mods? : I am comfortable with most mods and try to change things up when I start fresh on a server.
Why do you want to join? : I am looking for a stable server with a good community, a server with good ping and will hopefully be around for a good while. I just want to play minecraft but I don't like playing on my own.
Skype address: Deadlyapples or Aappleyard. One or the other but I haven't used skype in a loooong time. But if it is necessary I can re-install it.

Kind Regards!

Hello and welcome to the server!!

Aubanis

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): aubanis
Age (Must be 18+) : 22
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3-4 years now
Do you accept the rules : Absolutely
Where are you from? : USA, Utah
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Extensive knowledge of all mods, but still learning Ender IO and Forestry
Why do you want to join? : Tired of playing alone and thought I'd check out direwolf's new 1.7.10 pack
Skype address: sky.cast