GizmoCraft/Direwolf20pack/Whitelist/16+ Mature/20 Slots(ForNow)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
if you try to get on and I see on the server it says your not whitelisted i will retry to whitelist you so everyone that tried to retry plz :D

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
it should say you are now also make sure you do the thing with the files I posted on here or you wont beable to play youll just keep getting endofstream

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
Server is being bad again it seems everytime after it crashes and I try to rehost it it doesn't portfoward[DOUBLEPOST=1357260432][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm its working now

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
The server is up and should remain up for the rest of the day I have to go to school I will be back at my laptop around 2:00PM eastern standard time have fun :D

murvar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Murvar
Reason for Joining: Im looking for a server with a small community where i can learn more about FTB and make new friends.
Have you been banned: No
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is):
Additional Info you can put(Optional): Im from Sweden, Ive played a lot of Tekkit, I have skype-

Sjonky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sjonky
Reason for Joining: I want a good and stable server, with a good and active community. I've played alot of SSP lately and i want to do more SMP. Talk to other people, building big base, and looking at others to get ideas.
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I might do livestreams from time to time when i play.

ben657

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ben657
Reason for Joining: It's DireWolf20... what other reason would I need! Okay maybe a bit more... well I love making large contraptions, and programming on computers, or even joining the two! So the DW20 Pack is perfect, and a 16+ server might give me a bit more peace and mature conversation to program along with!
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): N/A
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I like cake? EDIT: suppose I should put something more here, I'm english, at college, and looking to get a uni course in games programming. ^^

GySgtXerxes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GySgtXerxes
Reason for Joining: Looking for a good server to fully utilize the mechanics of the mods, which can't really be done on a normal SSP map.
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I mostly like building machines and automated contraptions to get massive amounts of items, but other then that I'm terribly un-creative and my buildings are often squares (perfect for a DW20 server I'd say). I'd really just like to be on a server with a mature atmosphere and good company while building some awesome stuff.

jeckoo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jeckoo
Reason for Joining: Looking for a server to play on.
Have you been banned:no

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
Im going to be home sometime after 3:40Pm eastern standard time because I had to stay after school to do a project with my friends for my english class

enake

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: enake
Reason for Joining: because this seems like a mighty fine server
Have you been banned: yes
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): just the admins being silly
Additional Info you can put(Optional): would like to help build some of the spawn community villages and have been playing with mods since MC was in early beta

Ezera13

Jul 29, 2019
New
IGN: Ezera13
Reason for Joining: would like a suitable server for myself to call home, haven't found a solid server with no lag etc and a good up time as well as not going anywhere in the next month or so...
Have you been banned: Not that I am aware of
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I have been playing mc since beta and know everything there is to know about MC. I have also been playing FTB for about 3 weeks now, I enjoy the mods and have some previous experience from tekkit. As far as I am aware I have never been banned from a server and I really enjoy playing smp, as well I rarely ever play ssp so a lot of my time will be spent on the server if application is accepted.

Xuhybrid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xuhybrid
Reason for Joining: Im looking to try the new stuff thats not in Tekkit
Have you been banned: Never
Additional Info you can put(Optional): Its hard to find a non-laggy, non-whitelisted server

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: luca2849
Reason for Joining: Ive been looking for a direwolf server to play on because i hate greg-tech.
Have you been banned: yes
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): Being "Rude" to a fellow player.
Additional Info you can put(Optional):

jhughey99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jhughey99
Reason for Joining: I wish to play with others who enjoy modded minecraft as much as I do.
Have you been banned: Never, I'm very respectful to server staff and other players.
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I love computer craft and I'm very good with lua.

Lamp218

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lamp218
Reason for Joining: I prefer to play with a community of people when I play mods.
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I've played Minecraft since the first Halloween update, and I've played many of the mods in this pack since they were released, such as IC2, and Buildcraft. I'd love to eventually make a large castle-esque home estate.