GizmoCraft/Direwolf20pack/Whitelist/16+ Mature/20 Slots(ForNow)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Ret

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ret311
Reason for Joining: Looking for a group of people to play these mods with!!
Have you been banned: not that i know of? other than the server i helped admin on
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): lol server owner and i are close friends. not an ACTUAL ban :p
Additional Info you can put(Optional): Looking to do a SMP let's play on my youtube channel

adventurer360

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: adventurer360
Reason for joining: Been the only one playing on my Tekkit server so I'm looking for more of a community here!
Have you been banned: nope
Reason for ban: n/a
Additional info you can put: Familiar with most of the mods and have been building structures and systems in minecraft for a couple years.

Follay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Follay
Reason for Joining: Looking for a nice community to play along side with, and I have a huge interest in technology
Have you been banned: once
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): the server admin made a dick move so I went out with a bang eh
Additional Info you can put: Well Im interested in learning mysticraft and thaumcraft but most servers have mysticraft disabled

Alardean

Jul 29, 2019
Yes in the morning(8 am,CET) . But after the server back up there was some technical issues. Yashagoro try to fix ,but he have to leave because some of his personal stuff. He promised, when he arrive home try to make it work so be patient it'll work and we can build some epic things.

WoWxUnholy

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't just me putting in the wrong IP address or something

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
OKAY I believe I fixed the problem try to get on now if you want I just got back from my personal stuffs and you can get on :D

Illwind

Jul 29, 2019
every time i try to join the server, minecraft just crashes and after i tried to force update the Direwolf20 pack. i tried to connect but i still crashed?????

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I noticed that i'm trying to figure out why its happening because the same thing seems to be happening to me this is like my third technical difficulty so far they seem to come right after another D: anyway ill try to sort it out don't worry

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
I have to go to Walmart at the moment im sorry you cant get on D: ill try to figure this all out when I get back just be patient and ill solve all these problems

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
At the moment im stuck I think its something with the config files ill show you what I see when I try to get on the server if anyone sees this and they can help with the problem please post and ill see it when I get back it says
Forge ModLoader has found world id mismatches ID2101(ModId:Omnitools,type omnitools.block.ItemBlockPlinth) is missing ID21257(ModID:Omnitools, type omnitools.item.ItemWrench) is missing ID4094 (ModID CCTurtle, type dan200.turtle.shared.ItemTurtle)is missing ID 241(ModID: Enderstorage, type codechicken.enderstorage.ItemEnderChest) is missing You cannot connect to this server. Im pretty sure this is something with the servers config files idk if you can solve this please post and I will hopefully see a post when I get back

sjappiepk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sjappiepkownd
Reason for Joining: Looking for a good FTB server, Whitelisted, no randoms that could maybe destroy my house/buildings.
Have you been banned: no i have not.
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is):
Additional Info you can put(Optional): i am a beginner at FTB, i've only just started and i'm excited to find more things out about this server :D

WanderingWelshman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iKalito
Reason for Joining: I enjoy playing the mods and would like to experience them with others.
Have you been banned: Nope

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
Okay it seems in order to get onto the server you will need these basically make sure the item ids match up with your client if they don't replace them with these the omnitools will be in cofh and ccturtle and enderstorage will be in the config the cofh file will be in config to get to config just open direwolf20 go into minecraft and their config is[DOUBLEPOST=1357251989][/DOUBLEPOST]Once you do what I posted above you should beable to join the server is up at the moment so if you do this and get on you can start playing[DOUBLEPOST=1357252021][/DOUBLEPOST]or atleast those that were whitelisted can :D

Attachments

• EnderStorage.zip
    431 bytes · Views: 70
  • CCTurtle.zip
    324 bytes · Views: 72
  • omnitools.zip
    296 bytes · Views: 80

Footykid3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Footykid3
Reason for Joining: I love the Direwolf pack and want to play on a server with it!
Have you been banned: Never
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I have a pretty good knowledge of all the mods and can help anyone out thats in trouble

Footykid3

Jul 29, 2019
----------File help

1)click on the dirwolf20 pack in your file, then go to minecraft folder.
2)Click on config and put the enderstorage and ccturtle in this area
3) click on cofh and put the omnitool file in here