GizmoCraft/Direwolf20pack/Whitelist/16+ Mature/20 Slots(ForNow)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Iiamghostt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Reason for Joining: why not
Have you been banned: no
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): not banned
Additional Info you can put(Optional): Uhm, let's go yankees?

simenkguy

Jul 29, 2019
-Whitelist App-
IGN: L33GIIT
Reason for Joining: Looking 4 a good server to play on "no greafers"
Have you been banned: Never
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is):
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I have played minecraft since it was in beta version, and mods is a lot of fun " I am a builder!!"

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
You have to go to the second page of my server post and I posted some files that you need to switch with the same files in your config folder for the direwolf20 pack in order to get to the config go to the direwolf20 folder click on it click on mineraft click on config omnitools is in cofh so you need to go to cofh to switch the omnitools I posted and the one you currently have its because the ids don't match up with your client and my server if you don't do it then you will keep getting end of stream

clearskiesnl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:clearskiesnl
Reason for Joining: i want to join to play with other ppl
Have you been banned: yes
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): small grief (apologized and got excused)
Additional Info you can put(Optional):i am good with nuc reactors

Newdude

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: newdude
Reason for Joining: Im slightly new to FTB and after looking around i feel that your server is more suited to being a friendly place without the problems of griefers or any other trouble makers, therefore i thought it would be good to try joining.
Have you been banned: No.
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): -
Additional Info you can put(Optional): Played minecraft since alpha so have a very clear understanding of the basics. I understand a few of the mods from previously playing with them on single player and putting them all together sounds like fun. I hope to be joining you soon.

Demar6194

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: demar6194
Reason for Joining: Want to play on a good fun ftb server
Have you been banned:No
Additional Info you can put(Optional):I get on right after school which is about 3:00pm est, also really good with a lot of the mods in this ftb pack

Kakurendo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Furrywolf157
Reason for Joining: Looking for a server that is entertaining, yet resonable.
Have you been banned: No.
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I have been around since Alpha version. Played on many servers but none has kept me going once the community dies down. Hopefully this will become an amazing adventure yet. ^^

maxaviles1993

Jul 29, 2019
-Whitelist App-
IGN:maxaviles1993
Reason for Joining:I want to play on a FTB Server
Have you been banned: Not That I know Of
Additional Info you can put(Optional): Dont Have a computer Cant Play all the time average gamer trying to get a pc.

Gamemaster250

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ben10jack
Reason for Joining: all servers i join have some mods disabled or are griefed when i join
Have you been banned: no unless it was issues with friends that own a server
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): fighting with friends that own a server
Additional Info you can put(Optional):

BelGaraath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BelGaraath
Reason for Joining: Im looking for a nice comunity to play in. Ive been looking for something large, but not huge, so that theres always someone to talk to.
Have you been banned: Never
Additional Info you can put(Optional): Im a quite mature 17 Year old guy. I like to laugh and joke around. Im an avid gamer, in college studying Computer systems and Software Development. I hope to hear back soon;)

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
Server went down I cant do anything about it I have to go ill be back later to put it up im sorry

Flatbutter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Norbert
Reason for Joining:I'm looking for mature, active server, where i could build/share my creations, without being griefed.
Have you been banned: No
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): No
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I'm good with computercraft, and RedPower.