GizmoCraft/Direwolf20pack/Whitelist/16+ Mature/20 Slots(ForNow)

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
-GizmoCraft-
Server IP:71.172.217.101
No Disabled Mods
-RULES-

1.Have CommonSense(No Grief No Killing No Stealing)
2.16+Only and be mature
3.Dont be racist
4.Dont Spam
5.Idc if you curse
6.Be Helpful to others.

-Whitelist App-
IGN:
Have you been banned:
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is):
Additional Info you can put(Optional):
-Server Information-
It will be a survival server with Normal Difficulty so make sure your used to playing on normal difficulty. I will try to get it up 24/7 if you have ever watched Direwolf20's videos on youtube then it will basically be like that. If you haven't seen any of his videos I recommend them to you they are very helpful with most of the mods in the pack if you need any help.

Buddykool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Buddykool
Reason for Joining: Looking for an active, new Direwolf server :)
Have you been banned: Never
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): N/A
Additional Info you can put(Optional): Im fairly active :)

WoWxUnholy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Grimreaper1997
Reason for joining: Looking for a mature group of people to play this mod pack with
Ever been banned: Played on 5 servers now with no bans
Additional info: I have played with these mods for a fair amount of time now so I'm happy to help anyone out if I can and I'm very active normally everyday for a few hours

Kristoffer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kristoffer55
Reason for Joining: I like the rules and it seems nice
Have you been banned: Only one.
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): On a minigame server for teamkilling, i did not know what to do ;)
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I been playing with mods last few years and been verry good at it, so iam hunting for a nice FTB server :)

rakkie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rakkie3
Reason for Joining: I like this modpack and love to play with others
Have you been banned: no
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): none
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I love the whole modpack and i'm looking for a nice server to play on

Illwind

Jul 29, 2019
-Whitelist App-
IGN:
illwind
Reason for Joining:
I am looking for a server with a tight community and i thought this might be it.
Have you been banned:
Never
N/A
I am really looking forward on joining this server. i got a little tired of singleplayer.
Could i help out with the spawn area? Maybe build a community workshop?? That will make sure that players return to the spawn.

neonmagic2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: neonmagic2
Reason for Joining:
need a good server to
Have you been banned:nope
none
umm I really looking for a good community :D

Simtim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Simtimzero
Reason for Joining: Looking for a good server to call home
Additional Info you can put(Optional): like to randomly build things... and enjoy building big things

Giordano Fire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shadow1027
Reason for Joining: Looking for a server to play on and make friends
Have you been banned: not that i am aware of
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I am great with all the mods in Direwolf20 and ive been using FTB since its launch

hatemeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HateMeh
Reason for joining:Seems to be a decent server, Also the fact that no items are disabled / banned. Also lets not forget I currently have no server to play on.
Have you been banned: No I've never been banned.
Additional info: I like tinkering with redstone, I tinker with making mods in my spare time (currently working on a project recreating the mechanics of this game). Also i'm in uni and have plenty of spare time.

I would like to point out that the ip on the page is wrong though (it's your local ip not public)

Oscaro947

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Oscaro947
Reason for Joining: I prefer playing together with others. And to have fun :p
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years. And using most of these mods since they began. I'm a mature player, and i hope to be able to have a chat with other players through TS3, Mumble or Skype.

Alardean

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Alardean
Reason for Joining:I want to play in a nice community with friendly players.
Have you been banned:Never.
Additional Info you can put(Optional):I'm a 25 years old engineer student, from Hungary. My playing time usually afternoon and evening.

Cross_priest

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Cross_priest
Reason for Joining: I love FTB and I want to play with other people in a server.
Have you been banned: Nope.
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): N/A
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I will most likely play in the evening and might not play daily...

D4r31

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: D4r31
Reason for Joining: Looking for a Server to Play on Im sick of playing FTB by myself
Have you been banned:No
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is):N/A
Additional Info you can put(Optional): Help run a vanilla server as a server admin and an Op in game.

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: speariver
Reason for Joining: looking for a good and mature dw20 server were I can show off my knowledge, and learn from others
Have you been banned: never
Additional Info you can put(Optional):very mature (I'm a lifeguard so) like to build on my own but don't mind helping others or let others build for me as my aesthetics really suck..

I hope to see you I game,

xxxzzzmark

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xxxzzzmark
Reason for Joining: Looking for a server to play on.
Have you been banned: Yes
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): Insulting an admin.
Additional Info you can put(Optional): Been playing minecraft since alpha. Mods really spice things up.

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I had some technical difficulties I finally got it resolved and I will start letting people know they are whitelisted by messaging them :D

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I added 11 people to the whitelist as of now and I messaged them all so if you want a early chance to get ahead of the competition get on :D