Whitelist Server GFgaming [FTB Mindcrack v8.3.2 [25 slots] [Anti-Grief] [PvE][Nothing disabled]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

cohenjh

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Cohenjh
Experience with mods?: Alot, been play feed the beast for a long long time haha. A slight addict you might say.
Do you accept our rules?:Ofcource!

Extra notes: I am good friends with llamafish and have known eastar danny for quite some time. Just thought id say =)

Grymnyr

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Grymnyr
Age(Optional): 20
Experience with mods?: Played Tekkit for a few months, then moved over to FTB a month or two ago. Played some BTW also.
Do you accept our rules?: certainly!

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone has been added.*Note* If you aren't notified that you are whitelisted doesn't mean you haven't been added, Just gotta try connect.

Medicalon420

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Medicalon420
Age(Optional): 20
Experience with mods?: I've been playing minecraft for 2+ years on and off and have always been interested mostly in modded servers.
Do you accept our rules?: Of course
Extras : Love playing mindcrack, very active 4~6 hours of gameplay daily, friend currently playing on server.

chimebox

Jul 29, 2019
Username: chimebox
Age(Optional): 24
Experience with mods?: I've been playing minecraft again for a few months mostly on ftb(mindcrack pack). Only played with machines and rp2 stuff so far.
Do you accept our rules?: Yep, no arguments here.
Extras: Whenever i have free time, i play minecraft, i love how you learn something everytime you play it.

Spriteicus

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Spriteicus
Age(Optional): 16
Experience with mods?: Played modded MineCraft (e.g. Tekkit, YogBox, and Minecraft with custom mods) for about 2 years.
Do you accept our rules?: Of course.

kidsRfunny3000

Jul 29, 2019
username: kidsRfunny3000
i am really experienced with mods such as: ftb, tekkit and lots of little mods
do you agree to the rules.?= yes i do
p.s all i want to do i play on a brilliant server with no griefers and have a good time.

Ichirou27x

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Ichirou27x
Age(Optional): 13
Experience with mods?: I played tekkit for a few months then moved to FTB
Do you accept our rules?: Yes

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
Username: BrandonBP
Age(Optional): 39
Experience with mods?: I'm fairly knowledgeable with BC and IC2. I'm trying to learn bees. I owned a Mindcrack server for 4 months, too. I liek pie.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes. and I liek pie.

dsk-miniz

Jul 29, 2019
please can u unban me the person who i raided has a sign saying im leaving u can have everything in my walls and i didnt read the second one which said all to killermicrowave my mate told me keeno12345 so please can u unban me and i will not raid,grief or do anything wrong again and ill give all his stuff back please u have an amazing ser i dont want to lose it my ign is kidsRfunny3000

PotatoSamurai

Jul 29, 2019
Username: PotatoSamurai
Age(Optional): 25
Experience with mods?: Played Tekkit >1 year, FTB ~3 months
Do you accept our rules?: No problems there.

mdgates00

Jul 29, 2019
Username: mdgates00
I've been playing modded Minecraft for about a year.
I accept your rules.

Diamondminer24

Jul 29, 2019
Username:diamondminer24
Age(Optional):15
Experience with mods?:Ive Played FTB and all the mods in it with quite experience so out of 10 id say and 8 and A half
Do you accept our rules?:Yes I Do and hope i get accepted, Thanks -Diamondminer24

Trippy Clock

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Ep152
Age(Optional): 16
Experience with mods?: I've been playing minecraft for 4 years, and played a bunch of different mods on the way. I've played the modpack Tekkit a LOT so I have experience with some FTB mods. I've only played a bit of FTB itself, but I am a quick learner and I think I will get better quickly. :)
Do you accept our rules?: Yes I do!