Whitelist Server GFgaming [FTB Mindcrack v8.3.2 [25 slots] [Anti-Grief] [PvE][Nothing disabled]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Highlanderdk

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Highlanderdk
Age(Optional): 20
Experience with mods?: Medium experince with FTB would be more if launcher did not made the pc i had before crash
Do you accept our rules?: i understand and accept

Mdorty

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mdorty
Age(Optional): 27
Experience with mods?: Yup, had a small FTB server I was running for about two months for myself and a few friends. They don't play much anymore, and playing by myself is boring :(
Do you accept our rules?: Yup

pelmenis

Jul 29, 2019
Username: pelmenis
Age(Optional): 23
Experience with mods?: a couple months
Do you accept our rules?: OF COURSE!

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Landswimmer
Age(Optional): I'm 18
Experience with mods?: I've both played vanilla, tekkit, technic but I'm fairly new to FTB and some of the mods in the packs.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes I do.
Username: Mdorty
Age(Optional): 27
Experience with mods?: Yup, had a small FTB server I was running for about two months for myself and a few friends. They don't play much anymore, and playing by myself is boring :(
Do you accept our rules?: Yup
Username: pelmenis
Age(Optional): 23
Experience with mods?: a couple months
Do you accept our rules?: OF COURSE!

Added

Bimgo

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,my name IRL : Gianluca
I leave in switzerland.

Username: Bimgo
Age(Optional): 32
Experience with mods?: frome beta with Vanilla, medium with Mindcraft
Do you accept our rules?:yes

PS: English is not my first language

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,my name IRL : Gianluca
I leave in switzerland.

Username: Bimgo
Age(Optional): 32
Experience with mods?: frome beta with Vanilla, medium with Mindcraft
Do you accept our rules?:yes

PS: English is not my first language

Added

MsMayFlower

Jul 29, 2019
Username: MsMayFlower
Age(Optional): 22
Experience with mods?: Played FTB Mindcrack a few weeks on singleplayer
Do you accept our rules?: Yes!

Hello, I would love to join your server! I feel that im ready to go from singleplayer to multiplayer and your server seems very nice :)

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Username: MsMayFlower
Age(Optional): 22
Experience with mods?: Played FTB Mindcrack a few weeks on singleplayer
Do you accept our rules?: Yes!

Hello, I would love to join your server! I feel that im ready to go from singleplayer to multiplayer and your server seems very nice :)

Added

DeeBoy

Jul 29, 2019
OMFG I was muted for no reason and then I was trying to tpa to people so I could ask them to tell an admin aka blackie then I get banned I had like 28+ hours OR MORE and i was playing fine and I get banned becuase im trying to get help please unban me!!![DOUBLEPOST=1360288292][/DOUBLEPOST]you know what FUCK
that server

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
Username: TehKnight117
Age(Optional): 14
Experience with mods?: Yes, been playing for a month or two.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes.

Gmercyme

Jul 29, 2019
Username: gmercyme
Age(Optional): 16
Experience with mods?: Played with mods for a long time now, but I only really used buildcraft, industiralcraft, and computercraft for a while before I found FTB.
Do you accept are rules?: Yes.

MsMayFlower

Jul 29, 2019
With "Nothing disabled" I expected it to be like vanilla on hard just with the mods, but creeper dmg is off, fall damage is off, is anything else off? I feel that at least with fall damage off, it becomes a bit silly, is it just me? :p

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
OMFG I was muted for no reason and then I was trying to tpa to people so I could ask them to tell an admin aka blackie then I get banned I had like 28+ hours OR MORE and i was playing fine and I get banned becuase im trying to get help please unban me!!![DOUBLEPOST=1360288292][/DOUBLEPOST]you know what FUCK
that server

Actually you were muted for constantly cursing out players on the server when told to stop, And while you were muted you kept spamming teleport requests to everyone even when they told you to stop spamming them.[DOUBLEPOST=1360337437][/DOUBLEPOST]
With "Nothing disabled" I expected it to be like vanilla on hard just with the mods, but creeper dmg is off, fall damage is off, is anything else off? I feel that at least with fall damage off, it becomes a bit silly, is it just me? :p

Fall damage is off since teleporting can be buggy, Sometimes it spawns you in the air so I turned off fall damage so players wouldn't die from that bug and for Creeper damage I have it turned off due to requests. The "Nothing disabled" refers to mods not being disabled.[DOUBLEPOST=1360337522][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: gmercyme
Age(Optional): 16
Experience with mods?: Played with mods for a long time now, but I only really used buildcraft, industiralcraft, and computercraft for a while before I found FTB.
Do you accept are rules?: Yes.
Username: TehKnight117
Age(Optional): 14
Experience with mods?: Yes, been playing for a month or two.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes.

Added

michaelola

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Jdaod
Experience with mods?:5-7 months
Do you accept our rules?:yes[DOUBLEPOST=1360339756][/DOUBLEPOST]Username: Jdog
Experience with mods?:5-7 months
Do you accept our rules?:yes[/quote]

TommyTwoTimes

Jul 29, 2019
Username: tommytwotimes (Real name is Brandon)
Age(Optional): 15 (I turn 16 in 4 days)
Experience with mods?: I am very experienced with mods and know MindCrack very well.
Do you accept our rules?: Of Course