Whitelist Server GFgaming [FTB Mindcrack v8.3.2 [25 slots] [Anti-Grief] [PvE][Nothing disabled]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hero Valios

Jul 29, 2019
Hello --

User name: HeroValios
Experience with mods: Picked up FTB recently, but I've clocked a good number of hours. My favorite mods are Redcraft, Buildcraft, and Mystcraft. I've been playing Vanilla for a much longer time.
Do I accept the rules: Absolutely. I've been looking for a server where people respect each other, this group sounds like a lot of fun.

Additional: I'm located in Canada, and I'm on basically all the time I'm not at work.

purple_creppers

Jul 29, 2019
Username: purple_creppers
Age(Optional): 15
Experience with mods?: yes, I use them a lot
Do you accept our rules?:Yes I agree to your rules and they will be followed.

Spookyghost

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Spookyghost0
Age(Optional): 20
Experience with mods?: Yes, I've been playing most of these mods since their beginnings.
Do you accept our rules?: Of course.

Im just trying to find a chill server to play on without worrying about griefing and little kids that think ruining hours of work is fun.

DeeBoy

Jul 29, 2019
Username: DeeBoy
Age(Optional): 14
Experience with mods?: 2 Years of experience with mods 5 months with FTB
Do you accept our rules?: Of course, all the rules are just what I have been looking for in a server :D

Personal note please read:
I also hope my age, 14, does not effect the application. I am very mature for my age and hate greifers and lazy tool bags just as much as any other person.

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Hello --

User name: HeroValios
Experience with mods: Picked up FTB recently, but I've clocked a good number of hours. My favorite mods are Redcraft, Buildcraft, and Mystcraft. I've been playing Vanilla for a much longer time.
Do I accept the rules: Absolutely. I've been looking for a server where people respect each other, this group sounds like a lot of fun.

Additional: I'm located in Canada, and I'm on basically all the time I'm not at work.
Username: purple_creppers
Age(Optional): 15
Experience with mods?: yes, I use them a lot
Do you accept our rules?:Yes I agree to your rules and they will be followed.
Username: Spookyghost0
Experience with mods?: Yes, I've been playing most of these mods since their beginnings.
Do you accept our rules?: Of course.

Im just trying to find a chill server to play on without worrying about griefing and little kids that think ruining hours of work is fun.

Added

Leon

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my fiance are looking for a nice friendly low-lag server with basic commands where we can settle and build, I will post both of our applications here.

Username: kingSakima
Experience with mods: Experienced with Tekkit mods, just started getting into Thaumcraft
Do you accept our rules?: Yes

Username: Veroandi
Experience with mods: Experienced with some mods of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my fiance are looking for a nice friendly low-lag server with basic commands where we can settle and build, I will post both of our applications here.

Username: kingSakima
Experience with mods: Experienced with Tekkit mods, just started getting into Thaumcraft

Username: Veroandi
Experience with mods: Experienced with some mods of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite

Both added

cometpie14

Jul 29, 2019
Username: cometpie14
Age(Optional): 16
Experience with mods?: Tekkit, ftb, voltz

Numilex

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Numilex.
Age(Optional): 16.
Experience with mods?: Been playing FTB for a while now. Planning to get into the bees and alot of Forestry on your server.
Do you accept our rules?: Ofcourse. The rules are what make a nice server.

saxrold

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Saxrold
Age(Optional): 17
Experience with mods?: Sure MOD JUNKIE HERE :D
Do you accept our rules?: I agree the rules when i come on the whitelist! :)

xStyke

Jul 29, 2019
Username: xStyke
Experience with mods?: I played many ftb servers and i have a good experience with mods.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes.

KingHaavard

Jul 29, 2019
Username: KingHaavard
Experience with mods?: I play SSP and know the mods
Do you accept our rules?: Yes I do

Tomat

Jul 29, 2019
Username:themightytom
Age(Optional):16
Experience with mods?:Tons
Do you accept our rules?:Yupperz

Oddin

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Fireshocksaga
Age(Optional): 28
Experience with mods?: Most of the mods I have plenty of experience with and a few I didn't even know existed. Anything I'm unfamiliar with however, I can learn about quite easily.
Do you accept our rules?:Yes.

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Fireshocksaga
Age(Optional): 28
Experience with mods?: Most of the mods I have plenty of experience with and a few I didn't even know existed. Anything I'm unfamiliar with however, I can learn about quite easily.
Do you accept our rules?:Yes.
Username:themightytom
Age(Optional):16
Experience with mods?:Tons
Do you accept our rules?:Yupperz

Added

Oddin

Jul 29, 2019
What version of Mindcrack are you guys running? When I go to connect, it says the server is out dated.