Whitelist Server GFgaming [FTB Mindcrack v8.3.2 [25 slots] [Anti-Grief] [PvE][Nothing disabled]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ForceReaverX

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ForceReaverX
Age(Optional): 15
Experience with mods?: I Know the basics of most mods, and still learning.
Do you accept our rules?: Yep.

Nifrpe

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Nifrpe
Experience with Mods:
2012-12-02_22.04.34.png

Do you accept our rules: Yes

Zavvias

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Zavvias
Age(Optional): 26
Experience with mods?: Im medium advanced in all mindcrack mods and many more :)
Do you accept our rules?: Yes

Graeme97

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Graeme97
Age(Optional):14
Experience with mods?:Alot, I know buildcraft inside and out, IC2 pretty good, just not with the plants, some with gregtech, and a large amount with RP2
Do you accept our rules?:Yes!

cgags11

Jul 29, 2019
i updated my client to V8.0.1 and now i cant get on the server since a bunch of mods uodated. when will the server get updated?

thanks

TorcMSC

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mauricio5
Experience: Quite a lot been playing for a while looking to get back into the swing of things.
Accept the Rules: Yes

aclark97

Jul 29, 2019
Username: aclark97
Age(Optional): 15
Experience with mods?: Yes, I've been playing FTB in singleplayer and multiplayer for 2 months.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes.

Mystic2001

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Mystic2001
Experience with mods?:I love them there intresting it is actually fun for me to learn.O.O never thought id say somethings fun to learn...;)I know everything in tekkit but a lil bit of redpower. and almost everything in ftb but im reasearching it all day.
Do you accept our rules?: i think ur rules are fair and i accept them fully

Lt_Phantom

Jul 29, 2019
When is the server going to be updated? I made the mistake of saying yes to my update and now I can't get on

Malkeus Diasporan

Jul 29, 2019
Username: MalkeusDiasporan
Age(Optional): Old enough to know better
Experience with mods?: I've been playing ftb since its inception, built bases from scratch hundreds of times. BEEEEES!
Do you accept our rules?: Yes I do

A question: When you update to v8, will you be doing a map reset? There is new world gen from forestry (galena, and changed apatite spawn) and idk if anything else has changed.

psycobilly

Jul 29, 2019
Ustername: PsycoBilly
Age(Optional): 25
Experience with mods?: Played Tekkit for a while, just started FTB
Do you accept our rules? yes

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Ustername: PsycoBilly
Age(Optional): 25
Experience with mods?: Played Tekkit for a while, just started FTB
Do you accept our rules? yes
Username: MalkeusDiasporan
Age(Optional): Old enough to know better
Experience with mods?: I've been playing ftb since its inception, built bases from scratch hundreds of times. BEEEEES!
Do you accept our rules?: Yes I do

A question: When you update to v8, will you be doing a map reset? There is new world gen from forestry (galena, and changed apatite spawn) and idk if anything else has changed.

Added

Shaco

Jul 29, 2019
Username: crazytoast50
Age(Optional): 14
Experience with mods?: i have been playing with modded versions of minecraft since 1.8
Do you accept our rules?:yes i accept to the rules