GetOnMyLevel|FTB Direwolf V3|White List

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

naturepro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: joarb
Why do you want to join? I want to join because i want to play FTB on a server with serious player. And your server seems to be a really good server.
Have you ever been banned? No

WoWxUnholy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Grimreaper1997
Reason for joining: looking for a mature friendly community to play this mod pack with and to have fun
Ever banned: Never

vamplord24

Jul 29, 2019
GN:vamplord24
Why do you want to join?: To have fun and learn more about all the mods :0
Have you ever been banned? no

Xuhybrid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Xuhybrid
Why do you want to join? I want to play with the differences between Tekkit and FTB
Have you ever been banned? Never

ayeso

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what happened but I stopped getting emails from this thread. Everyone above me is whitelisted so feel free to come join us!

Player limit upped to 40

Server was reloaded a few days ago with the mindcrack mod.

ayeso

Jul 29, 2019
Watch this thread at the top.

If its now Mindcrack (why?) change ur thread title.

It is watched but I stopped getting the emails. Not sure why.

I cant change the title of the thread, a Mod would have to.

It was changed to mindcrack after discussing with some of the members of the server.

dylan peterson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TGNrocks
Why do you want to join? I want to join a freindly server which my stuff wont be stolen or greifed on and also to have fun and make new freinds.

ayeso

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TGNrocks
Why do you want to join? I want to join a freindly server which my stuff wont be stolen or greifed on and also to have fun and make new freinds.

This is a pvp server, theft is allowed in unprotected regions. Not sure if you still want on.

barcode120x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: barcode120x
Why do you want to join?
I want to join a server that is both PvE and PvP oriented server that is both friendly and hostile in certain situations. I've been looking quite awhile for a PvP oriented server that is somewhat "limited" and after reading the rules and what kind of PvP is allowed here, I think it suits my taste. I also want to join a minecraft server that isn't laggy haha which I'm expecting of this one considering it has 8 gigs.
Have you ever been banned?
Nevar!

Jae Park

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jaelbreaker
Why do you want to join?: I recently found out about FTB and I have played it on Singleplayer and it was lots of fun. I really want to have a great community to build with and share my masterpieces!!
Have you ever been banned? No, I'm pretty sure I haven't

NathanG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ngglover
Why do you want to join? I am just starting out with FTB, and I think it would be funner to learn with others.
Have you ever been banned? No.

ayeso

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jaelbreaker
Why do you want to join?: I recently found out about FTB and I have played it on Singleplayer and it was lots of fun. I really want to have a great community to build with and share my masterpieces!!
Have you ever been banned? No, I'm pretty sure I haven't

Whitelisted

Jae Park

Jul 29, 2019
Thank You!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1357656475][/DOUBLEPOST]what version of mindcrack is it run on? I have version 7

elbe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: elbe98
Why do you want to join? To play with my brother who is on the server
Have you ever been banned? yes. But i don´t know the reason.

naturepro

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know why but i can´t join the server. i just get kicked,it says i am not whitelisted. so i am just wondering why?

saburewolf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: saburewolf
Why do you want to join? Looking for a server who's physical location is near me (near St. Louis)