GetOnMyLevel|FTB Direwolf V3|White List

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

ayeso

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: mc.getonmylevel.ca

20 Slots
Difficulty Hard

On a 24/7 dedicated server with 8gb RAM, I5 2400 located in Kansas City
Run by a mature, friendly, helpful staff, all over 25

Rules: Available here http://getonmylevel.ca/smf/index.php?topic=61.0

Age 16+ applications please.

Whitelist Application:
IGN
Have you ever been banned?

Disabled Items/Mods:
Portal Gun
Gravity Gun
Mystcraft Ages

GetOnMyLevel was initially launched in 2011. We aim to keep the server fresh and as up to date as possible. We run on our own 8gb dedicated server which is maintained by us for you!

We use unmodified an FTB Direwolf server config. The server runs on a RAMDisk to make sure that read/write times are at a minimum and to keep lag at an absolute minimum. We have sequential back up on the server to ensure the minimum data loss in the event of a failure.

Kethet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kethet99
Why do you want to join? I want to play FTB/Direwolf20-pack with friendly people, and share the experience
Have you ever been banned? Nope, not that I can recall.

NoahmanB2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NoahmanB2000
Why do you want to join: Im looking for a good server to join and have fun on the Direwolf20 pack and I thought I might try this one.
Have you ever been banned: Yes once on my freinds server as a joke.

Fiirewalker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Fiirewalker
Why do you want to join? Play Direwolf with a good community
Have you ever been banned? No

Oscaro947

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Oscaro947
Why do you want to join? I prefer playing together with others. And to have fun. I'm a mature player, and i hope to be able to have a chat with other players through TS3, Mumble or Skype.

Happy New Year! <3

Buddykool

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN Buddykool
Why do you want to join? Looking for a mature, nice community :)
Have you ever been banned? Never

ayeso

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Oscaro947
Why do you want to join? I prefer playing together with others. And to have fun. I'm a mature player, and i hope to be able to have a chat with other players through TS3, Mumble or Skype.

Happy New Year! <3

Added and we do have a TS3 server info is posted on the forums.[DOUBLEPOST=1357151938][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whitelist Application:
IGN Buddykool
Why do you want to join? Looking for a mature, nice community :)
Have you ever been banned? Never

Added

FrostyDasher

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN- FrostyDasher
Why do you want to join? Looking for a Feed the Beast server with a nice staff and community.

Kokoriki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Falcon2346
Why do you want to join? Looking for a low population FTB server with a good community

tibbzeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN tibbzeh
Why do you want to join?
I am looking for a sever to be able to play FTB on that is ran by mature individuals. I have played a little FTB before and I would like to work with it more in a community based setting. I do a little live streaming and a FTB server may be something I would like to broadcast as long as the server is ran successfully.

Have I ever been banned?
No.

craftywarlock

Jul 29, 2019
IGN CraftyWarlock
Why do you want to join? I am looking for a small server and want to explore all aspects of feed the beast. I love building and minecraft is so much more fun when playing with others
Have you ever been banned? Yes, The first game I ever played My friend told me to go get that wood and it turned out he sent me to the admins house. I don't steal or spam But i will share my materials with anyone who needs them.

Xhizorss

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN: Xhizorss
Why do you want to join? Because I want to play FTB with others than myself. I want to share a FTB-world with someelse else than myself. I want to learn new people, and help them as much as I can and the other way around too.
Have you ever been banned? Nope.

Citis123

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN caf77
Why do you want to join?: i want to join becuase i have been playing ftb for about a month on my own and i would like to be in a small comunity that i could learn about diffrent mods from people and to have social interaction in a small community
Have you ever been banned? nope

xSamsonx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN xSamsonx
Why do you want to join? Well im looking for a place where i can meet few ppl, have fun with community and play some FTB ^^
Have you ever been banned? Nope, never

Citis123

Jul 29, 2019
i have the most updated version of ftb but when i connect it says i donot have the fml mod installed

ayeso

Jul 29, 2019
i have the most updated version of ftb but when i connect it says i donot have the fml mod installed
I've seen that issue before. Delete your folder that the direwolf20 pack installed to and let it redownload everything.