GetOnMyLevel|FTB Direwolf V3|White List

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

dustboy93

Jul 29, 2019
IGN dustboy93
Why do you want to join? Been looking for a FTB server and I mostly play Direwolf20
Have you ever been banned? No, But ive been timed out once for over reacting 2 years ago

FD101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Frying_Dutchman
Why you wan't to join?: I like playing minecraft and it can only get better with more ppl xD
Ever Banned: Until know I haven't done too much server play, so no.

alcheik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: alcheik
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a small server with nice people and Direwolf20 pack.
Have you ever been banned?: I don't recall any.

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Feenrus
Why do you want to join?: Well, I play on another FTB server, I am actually a mod there, but its mindcrack and besides moderating, I dont really like the Mindcraft Pack, I like Direwolf pack much more, and I am looking for a decent DW server, this ones seems good to me :).
Have you ever been banned?: Thankfully not. :p

WanderingWelshman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iKalito
Why do you want to join?: I love playing with mods and learning new things, I'd also like to share my expiriences with other people.
Have you ever been banned? Nope

Footykid3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Footykid3
Why do you want to join? I love the direwolf20 pack and i want to play it with more people who also love the pack.
Have you ever been banned? Never

twinzhdz

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: mc.getonmylevel.ca

20 Slots
Difficulty Hard

On a 24/7 dedicated server with 8gb RAM, I5 2400 located in Kansas City
Run by a mature, friendly, helpful staff, all over 25

Rules: Available here http://getonmylevel.ca/smf/index.php?topic=61.0

Age 16+ applications please.

Whitelist Application:
IGN
Have you ever been banned?

Disabled Items/Mods:
Portal Gun
Gravity Gun
Mystcraft Ages

GetOnMyLevel was initially launched in 2011. We aim to keep the server fresh and as up to date as possible. We run on our own 8gb dedicated server which is maintained by us for you!

We use unmodified an FTB Direwolf server config. The server runs on a RAMDisk to make sure that read/write times are at a minimum and to keep lag at an absolute minimum. We have sequential back up on the server to ensure the minimum data loss in the event of a failure.
[DOUBLEPOST=1357258656][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: 123thejonny321
Why do you want to join? want a cool server that isn't full of jerks wanna develop a cool place
Have you ever been banned? never

TranToast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : TranToast
Why do you want to join : I've got friends that play on this server. I like servers that have a really good community, and I think this server has the potential. I'm looking forward to playing FTB with my friends, while learning FTB itself.
Have you ever been banned : Nope, never.

asdfaid77

Jul 29, 2019
ign asdfaid77
age 20
why do you want to join? well my friend tibbzeh playes on here and i would like to join him and i would like to play in a fun and helpful environment.
have you ever been banned? no... i was close too because of a troll who hated me tried to bribe the owner but other then that no.

Follay

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN Follay
Why do you want to join? small community and the ability to dabble among the many mods + meeting new ppl
Have you ever been banned? no

MiYagui16

Jul 29, 2019
N: MiYagui16
Why do you want to join: To have funn with other players
Have you ever been banned: No Sr.

thequarky1

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN: thequarky1
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join this server because I want to be part of a server with a small community. I also want to be able help Tibbzeh with his stream.
Have you ever been banned?: Nope

MaC95Js

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MaC95Js
Why do you want to join? Play for fun and play with friends
Have you ever been banned? No :)

Fastley

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fastley
Why Do You Want To Join: I Love Small Communitys That Have Low Pluggins And Mature Players
Have You Ever Been Banned: No, I've Only Helped Servers

FD101

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance the whitelist will get updated any time soon?
I'd love to play some FTB online