Generic Red Power Thread Title

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Generic prediction of thread replies:

Generic insult towards mod author.
Generic weeping and abasement.
Generic comparison between RedPower and Other Mod.
Generic Doomsaying.
Generic Subject Change to Gregtech.
They always turn to GT threads.

Also, Nose sent me that a bit ago, honestly, that information isn't worth sharing. Basically it proves that she didn't die. I won't care until she says something about the RP2 release.

Reactions: TheLoneWolfling

Norfgarb

Jul 29, 2019
Generic prediction of thread replies:

Generic insult towards mod author.
Generic weeping and abasement.
Generic comparison between RedPower and Other Mod.
Generic Doomsaying.

Please also enjoy my

Made up fact that contradicts the facts given in the thread
Flame of random poster who was trying to be helpful
declaration that i will never use this mod again for reasons that don't make sense

Necr0maNceR

Jul 29, 2019
Omg! It's one of Eloraam's bi-annual twitter updates! Let's alert the media!

In all seriousness though, I just don't care about Redpower2 as much as I used too. It was really cool when it came out, but as time went on, better options became available, and Redpower2 seemed less awesome by comparison. Plus, since Eloraam went AWOL several modders have taken it upon themselves to recreate much of what Redpower2 had to offer. Most notable is Chickenbones' Forge Multipart, which does everything Redpower2's microblocks did, except better, along with adding several other awesome features as well. I really wonder what will happen if Redpower2 comes back and still has it's own microblock system implemented. Seems like an awkward situation. Also, I wasn't a big fan of Redpower2's volcanoes, and I REALLY didn't like the way it's marble generated. There wasn't a config option for them, either.

Of course, maybe the upcoming big announcement isn't simply a version update, but it will also reveal some awesome new feature that will totally change my mind. Who knows. I'll simply have to wait for the announcement, whether it takes a week, or a couple of months.

Reactions: TheLoneWolfling

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Non-generic slightly hopeful (and entirely unrealistic theory) that she's found time to make RP3 :D
Or actually release RP2.