Whitelist Server Gearcraft Direwolf 20 v 1.0.16 whitelisted 15 Slots BOP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Levi Davis

Jul 29, 2019
no i upgraded the server unfortuntely i had restart the world[DOUBLEPOST=1393246445][/DOUBLEPOST]MinecraftW00T
xBad_Ass
phtje
you have been whitelisted

JRFelixB

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: JFelixB
Have you ever been banned before?: once from a public pvp server
If yes why were you banned: i killed the adm :p in a fac war
Why do you wish to join the server?: To play in a small comunity
Why should i whitelist you?: Because i am friendly, now everything about the mods...
How much can you play?: Week days 4h weekends normaly more
Can you use Teamspeak?: YES
Do you play any other games: YES, dayz SA, Minecraft, Travian PS3- BF4 GTA5 (also arma II altis life, rust, a lot of campaings...)

brunoguerreiro10

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: brunoguerreiro10
Have you ever been banned before?: no
If Yes, Why were you banned?:
Why do you wish to join the server?: I want to find a small comunity for learn play FTB.
Why should we whitelist you?: Because i wanna make some friends and play with them.
How often can you play?: im at holidays so i go play very much.
Can you use teamspeak?: yes... i have and i can

miguell_gamerr

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: miguell_gamerr
Have you ever been banned before?: unfortunally yes
If Yes, Why were you banned?: because my english wasnt correct and i was miss understand
Why do you wish to join the server?:i really love play ftb since my 6 years old that i play and i have a very close friend that play is this awesame server and i wish join to my frien and build a house with them
Why should we whitelist you?: has i said before since my 6 years old that i play ftb and i have a friend that play's on this server and i love join him
How often can you play?: every single day
Can you use teamspeak?: yes sure i can

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:darclight138
Have you ever been banned before?:No
If yes why were you banned:
Why do you wish to join the server?:well I would like to see what your server has to offer and Ive been looking for a server since my host for my personal one is messed up right now
Why should i whitelist you?:Well I know the mods almost completely and Im friendly and Im really good if the server messes up
How much can you play?:almost everyday depends on whats going on
Can you use Teamspeak?:yes I can
Do you play any other games:yes mostly singleplayer game though like Fallout 3 and Fallout new vegas