Whitelist Server Gearcraft Direwolf 20 v 1.0.16 whitelisted 15 Slots BOP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Meowgee

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: illitent
Have you ever been banned before?: no, haven't played that many servers
If Yes, Why were you banned?:
Why do you wish to join the server?: looking to play ftb with some cool people
Why should we whitelist you?: because I can build some cool projects and help other people
How often can you play?: almost daily
Can you use teamspeak?: yea

MikeBoy123

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: MikeBoy123
Have you ever been banned before?: Yes.
If Yes, Why were you banned?: My younger brother angered an admin on the server we played on in early 2011, and because of that, the admin IP banned us, so I was banned as a result.
Why do you wish to join the server?: Illitent and I want to find a good FTB server to play on so we can enjoy all the mods.
Why should we whitelist you?: I have a lot of knowledge on FTB and I feel that I would add some cool creations to Gearcraft.
How often can you play?: Almost Daily.
Can you use teamspeak?: Yes.

ejb567

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:Walker395
Have you ever been banned before?:Nope
Why do you wish to join the server?:I like small community servers with nice people that i can have fun with and work together with.
Why should we whitelist you?:I could contribute help to other players as I am experienced with FTB, specifically DW20 pack and I believe i can add excitement to the server with complex and interesting creations.
How often can you play?:Basicallly everyday unless I am busy with school and such
Can you use teamspeak?:Unfortunatly no

Levi Davis

Jul 29, 2019
Im sorry. im having a very small issue with the modpack it was running but now its not im going back to version 1.0.13
Illitent, Mikeboy123, And Walker395 you have been whitelisted

Levi Davis

Jul 29, 2019
working on the switch over 1.0.13 something is wrong with 1.0.14
it should be up in the next 10 mins

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: MW1000
Have you ever been banned before?: Nope
Why do you wish to join the server?: i am looking for a small group of players where i just can have fun
Why should we whitelist you?: i like to help other players and i am a lot online
How often can you play?: every day
Can you use teamspeak?: Yes sir

EGERTRONx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: EGERTRONx
Have you ever been banned before?: I have
If Yes, Why were you banned?: I was banned by an admin because his fellow staff members told him id make a better admin than him, childish if you ask me.
Why do you wish to join the server?: I would love to play on a small community orientated server, so i can build, design and share ideas with people!
Why should we whitelist you?: I am very easy to get along with and can appeal to most types of people, i also have previous experience owning a server so can help out if ever needed!
How often can you play?: Almost everyday unless i am out of town.
Can you use teamspeak?: I can use teamspeak.

Thanks for your consideration, Sam Egerton.

ejb567

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a certain time the server is online and i just missing it because everytime i check it, the message is can't reach server[DOUBLEPOST=1391466689][/DOUBLEPOST]never mind fixed

Kbc1493

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: kbc1493
Have you ever been banned before?: No
Why do you wish to join the server?: I'm tired of all the greifing and rudeness of people in non whitelisted servers and Id like to join a server where I don't need to build in fear.
Why should we whitelist you?: I'm good with most of the mods in the pack and am also willing to help out as much as I can.
How often can you play?: around 1-6 Hours a day
Can you use teamspeak?: Yes