Whitelist Server Gearcraft Direwolf 20 v 1.0.16 whitelisted 15 Slots BOP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sciencesold

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Sciencesold
Have you ever been banned before?: Yes

If Yes, Why were you banned?: The owner of a server I used to play on got mad at me because i reported an admin of building on property I had claimed and set the permissions so i could not remove any of it. He didn't even check to see who built it, he just banned me right after messaging him in Teamspeak about it

Why do you wish to join the server?: Playing in single player gets boring after a while. Also the most recent multiplayer server i played on switched to the Hexxit FTB modpack

Why should we whitelist you?: I am a friendly person and will often aid new players or players who are having trouble. I am also very knowledgeable in all the mods.

How often can you play?: I generally play everyday, sometimes every other day, but every once in a while i may not play for around a week. This is because sometimes I have issues/events with work or family and/or friends.

Can you use teamspeak?: Yes, but i generally don't talk. I tend to speak very loud when I wear headphones and I dont like people hearing half a conversation while theyre in another room.

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Astal2684
Have you ever been banned before?: No
Why do you wish to join the server?: I want to play with others
Why should we whitelist you?: I wish to help others if and when possible. and the current server i joined has no one on it
How often can you play?: I try to play 2 hours a day. Maybe more on weekends
Can you use teamspeak?: Yes

krc1100

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: krc1100
Have you ever been banned before?: no
If Yes, Why were you banned?:
Why do you wish to join the server?: I am tired of all the greifing on non white-listed servers and have been accepted into many white-listed severs
Why should we whitelist you?:i am good with various mods and like to help people with them in any way possible
How often can you play?:almost all day unless i have school work in the way
Can you use teamspeak?:not yet

CedricMorrissey

Jul 29, 2019
Hey it's MorgnFreemnKazam,
Sorry it took so long for the internet. If I could be re-whitelisted that would be amazing.
I'm cool with starting over.
Let me know whats up.
-Cedric

macx11

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: macx22
Why do you wish to join the server?: i like to play frendly but in open servers there is allways some one to troll or grief you
Why should we whitelist you?:im a frendly and sociable guy :D
How often can you play?: 4-5 days at weak
Can you use teamspeak?:yes

Viperhous

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Viperhous
Have you ever been banned before?: No
If Yes, Why were you banned?: N/A
Why do you wish to join the server?: Ive been playing Direwolf's singular player mod packs for a while but it gets lonely and im looking for a nice small server to play on.
Why should we whitelist you?: I'm a very quiet and am looking to help a people who need and wont greif or steal from anyone
How often can you play?: Highly dependend on school but at least three times a week
Can you use teamspeak?: Not yet

beavel

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Beavel
Have you ever been banned before?: I have never been banned from a mine craft server.
Why do you wish to join the server?: Looking for a social type server. Was just on a server where we where on Skype and building nether hubs and an ender farm. Everyone quit playing due to the owner going inactive, so i am looking for a new place to dedicate my time.
Why should we whitelist you?: I can be trusted. I am not a kid i'm 25 working as a paramedic going to school for nursing.
How often can you play?: Ten or more hours a week easily.
Can you use teamspeak?:Yes have it already installed from other games i have played in the past.

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: iamjackproskater
Have you ever been banned before?: No I have not.
If Yes, Why were you banned?: N/A
Why do you wish to join the server?: Im looking for a mature active community. I want to be in a environment surrounded with people who share the same enjoyment I find from this game.
Why should we whitelist you?: Im simply looking for a enjoyable place for me to play minecraft. Im very helpful and always willing to take the time and offer my help if it is needed. I am very dependable person, have ran several servers before and could be of help if it is needed.
How often can you play?: I am very active on minecraft, usually clocking 4-8 hours daily and on saturdays and sundays 6-10 hours.
Can you use teamspeak?: Yes I can.

Viperhous

Jul 29, 2019
Hey does anyone know how to fix this, every time i bring up the pack and open it it gives me this

Error extracting natives: C:\Users\dlindsey\Desktop\FTB\Direwolf20_1_6_4\natives\OpenAL64.dll (The process cannot be access the file because it is already being used by another process)

Levi Davis

Jul 29, 2019
idk im having a problem launching ftb[DOUBLEPOST=1392004490][/DOUBLEPOST]Beavel, iamjackproskater you have been whitelisted

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Minecraft Username: 016Nojr
Have you ever been banned before?: Nope, never
If Yes, Why were you banned?: No ban :)
Why do you wish to join the server?: I wish to join the server because i want to find a server with a good community and a server where other dont grief and steal, and only play serious.
Why should we whitelist you?: You should whitelist me because i can help people with most mods, especially TC4 and TE. ON some servers i have said im addicted to helping people and people agree :p
How often can you play?: I can mostly play every day except mondays
Can you use teamspeak?: I can but i do not have a mic[DOUBLEPOST=1392026947][/DOUBLEPOST]
idk im having a problem launching ftb[DOUBLEPOST=1392004490][/DOUBLEPOST]Beavel, iamjackproskater you have been whitelisted
If you get incorrect username or password, delete your ftblauncher map in appdata and re-launch the launcher, create profile and log in

Levi Davis

Jul 29, 2019
it was problem with a data server[DOUBLEPOST=1392046551][/DOUBLEPOST]cant whitelist for a few hours

LSDxLSD

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone!
Im rmx614

Gearcraft is a small friendly server.
Gearcraft is a close knit server where people can help each other out.
There are no banned items on this server
pictures will come soon.

I will not allow:
disrespecting other player
greifing
stealing

there is a TeamSpeak
IP: Ts.networkfortytwo.net

Server IP: 198.23.134.34:25565

If issues pm me.
To Apply to be whitelisted post a reply the information below.

Minecraft Username:
Have you ever been banned before?:
Why do you wish to join the server?:
Why should we whitelist you?:
How often can you play?:
Can you use teamspeak?:

Minecraft Username: dirtbikerh4
Why do you wish to join the server?: to play with friend
Why should we whitelist you?: not sure just trying to join
How often can you play?: prolly few hours a day
Can you use teamspeak?: maybe not sure what that is but i have mic on laptop built in so