Whitelist Server Gearcraft Direwolf 20 v 1.0.16 whitelisted 15 Slots BOP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MinecraftW00T

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I would like a spot. IGN: MinecraftW00T. Im 15 and I have been playing with mods for the last 5 years. I know everything about all the mods in the DW20 Mod pack and many other mods. I live in the us and i want to play Minecraft FTB with others. I have played minecraft since before there were more than one type of tree and I spend easily 30 hours a week on minecraft. Oh and i may stream if thats ok.

fallingskies17

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:Fallingskies17
Have you ever been banned before?:No
If Yes, Why were you banned?:Nowhere
Why do you wish to join the server?:To hang with some people and build some cool things
Why should we whitelist you?: I know all the mods very well and can help alot
How often can you play?: Over 20 hours a week
Can you use teamspeak?: Maybe, ive never used it before but i can try it

LSDxLSD

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I would like a spot. IGN: MinecraftW00T. Im 15 and I have been playing with mods for the last 5 years. I know everything about all the mods in the DW20 Mod pack and many other mods. I live in the us and i want to play Minecraft FTB with others. I have played minecraft since before there were more than one type of tree and I spend easily 30 hours a week on minecraft. Oh and i may stream if thats ok.
you get me the supply s, IL build you a structure that will generate 1,000,000 Youtube subscriber's off one video.[DOUBLEPOST=1392663763][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username:Fallingskies17
Have you ever been banned before?:No
If Yes, Why were you banned?:Nowhere
Why do you wish to join the server?:To hang with some people and build some cool things
Why should we whitelist you?: I know all the mods very well and can help alot
How often can you play?: Over 20 hours a week
Can you use teamspeak?: Maybe, ive never used it before but i can try it
if you get in you need to step up your game asap, this server is itching for legendary status

Reactions: CedricMorrissey

fallingskies17

Jul 29, 2019
you get me the supply s, IL build you a structure that will generate 1,000,000 Youtube subscriber's off one video.[DOUBLEPOST=1392663763][/DOUBLEPOST]
if you get in you need to step up your game asap, this server is itching for legendary status
What

LSDxLSD

Jul 29, 2019
I hope that I get white-listed, I have been awake since my initial reply to this thread, I haven't been able to sleep :cool: this is just too epic.
Hey Cedric, did you know that... You can't hardly never believe what you least expect the most

LSDxLSD

Jul 29, 2019
you seem to know a lot about mods, i can tell. Have you ever seen a moded mod on top of a mod moded?

deadby199cuts

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:deadby100cuts
Have you ever been banned before?:Nope

Why do you wish to join the server?:Looking for some fun people to play with
Why should we whitelist you?: Because I'm amazing? I'm a good builder who will spend a good amount of time on the erver
How often can you play?:at least an hour a day normally more
Can you use teamspeak?:yep

Where is your server located and whats your age limit?

LSDxLSD

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:deadby100cuts
Have you ever been banned before?:Nope

Why do you wish to join the server?:Looking for some fun people to play with
Why should we whitelist you?: Because I'm amazing? I'm a good builder who will spend a good amount of time on the erver
How often can you play?:at least an hour a day normally more
Can you use teamspeak?:yep

Where is your server located and whats your age limit?
Hi, welcome to this forum and specifically this thread,

Welcome to this thread, you may or may not realize your crafting abilities are lacking!! I lied in my request to join this server though i must admit. i said i could play two hours a day... I actually can play 18 hours a day. *So think to yourself deadby199cuts... ***how can your one hour of server play a day result in legendary builds? how can one hour of you noobing around amount to anything more than a waste of time?*

deadby199cuts

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, welcome to this forum and specifically this thread,

Welcome to this thread, you may or may not realize your crafting abilities are lacking!! I lied in my request to join this server though i must admit. i said i could play two hours a day... I actually can play 18 hours a day. *So think to yourself deadby199cuts... ***how can your one hour of server play a day result in legendary builds? how can one hour of you noobing around amount to anything more than a waste of time?*
dude.........your an ass

LSDxLSD

Jul 29, 2019
dude.........your an ass
Please do not be so negative on this thread, we do not appreciate underage trolls trying to get on this luxurious server. I cannot tell you how many times iv sniffed out a noob mid request to become white-listed.

Levi Davis

Jul 29, 2019
sorry about this LSD he never got ahold of me
dirtbikerh4 you have been whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1392926887][/DOUBLEPOST]if anyone of you are still interested let me know

phtje

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: phtje
Have you ever been banned before?: no
If Yes, Why were you banned?: -
Why do you wish to join the server?: I am looking for a server with a nice community
Why should we whitelist you?: I can help people out if they are new to the mods and have fun.
How often can you play?: 1 - 4 hours a day
Can you use teamspeak?: yes

xBad_Ass

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: xBad_Ass
Have you ever been banned before?:no
Why do you wish to join the server?:it has team speak plus im new and i like to learn maybe with others
Why should we whitelist you?:friend and can help others
How often can you play?:4 hours a day in the evening
Can you use teamspeak: yes