GDD|Craft [Direwolf] [Whitelist] [No Lag] [24/7] [12+]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

zbayne

Jul 29, 2019
Does that mean I can play now?
should be good to go

This is about me, I was playing risk with my family, its chirstmas :p, and we know how fast these can fill up so he tried to get a slot for me. My name is Amuffinattack but it was taken on minecraft (crazy right?) so its toiletmnstr. He got all the answers right, I have not played long but I do not grief, I've played many types of games where greifing can ruin it and that's not fun at all, why ruin someone else's time?
added but i dont think filling up is likely :) we dont have a hard number for whitelist just the amount on at one time

Previously you had said I was whitelisted? I ask as I cannot yet get onto the server.
you should be set not sure if there was a problem

ZeldaCorporation

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ZeldaCorporation
Years playing Minecraft: since Beta 1.7
Have you been banned: Yes but they never even told me why and that was when my computer was hacked from an skype virus/keylogger
Will you like to grief: No, its distastefull and rude
Other information: Im a semi-noobish youtuber on hiatus because computer craped out as far as rendering goes.A huge direwolf fan even though im new. Im a little bit nooby with some of the mods and i build what i like to think are semi-nice things that function

spam5000

Jul 29, 2019
Username: spam5000
Years playing Minecraft? 2 years AKA: 1.5 beta
Have you been banned? yes for my name
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) ? no?...
Other information: I watch a lot of DW20

Override_crash

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Override_crash
Years playing Minecraft?year and a half
Have you been banned?Nope
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist)Not really
Other information:Bored as hell...

Gallanoth

Jul 29, 2019
you should be set not sure if there was a problem

Yeah, when I've been trying to log on I get disconnected for not being white-listed. It's been happening all day as I've checked periodically, thanks for taking a look earlier though :)

zbayne

Jul 29, 2019
let me look into that guy, please accept my apologies, i have been copying and pasting from the website, but I am known for typos, ill get back to you in the next few minutes

zbayne

Jul 29, 2019
It should be Zeeks1000 cause that's what I log in with...
I just saw you try as i was reloading the whielist, you should be good some how i missed you.
Yeah, when I've been trying to log on I get disconnected for not being white-listed. It's been happening all day as I've checked periodically, thanks for taking a look earlier though :)

I have "Gallanoth" in there, so im not sure what the problem is, I did just reload it again though so maybe is fixed now.

let me know.

tacos4lolz

Jul 29, 2019
Username: tacos4lolz
Years playing Minecraft?: Almost 2
Have you been banned?: No
Will you like to grief?: Nah

CrazyFreakHi

Jul 29, 2019
Username: CrazyFreakHi_786
Years playing Minecraft? 1 year
Have you been banned? Once due to being too young to play on a server
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) No I would never try to grief
Other information: I am an ok builder and am very experienced with most mods in the modpack. I like to play with other people and I don't cry or whine or beg if I get killed or die.

Justin Williams

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Traydon222
Years playing Minecraft? 1 year
Have you been banned? No i have never been banned from any server ever
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) No i am completely against griefing
Other information: I am a very avid gamer that loves minecraft!

Littlechompz

Jul 29, 2019
Username:littlechompz
Years playing Minecraft? since infdev, so 3 1/2 years?
Have you been banned? once, it was on false accusations and i was unbanned
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist): Never,
Other information: none[DOUBLEPOST=1356506733][/DOUBLEPOST]my friend doesn't have an acc so here is his app
Username:jackuffmarshall
Years playing Minecraft? 2
Have you been banned? Nope,
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) i won't ever
Other information: I really want to find a server, so i hope this one is amazing

G3T_CrAzy

Jul 29, 2019
Username: G3T_CrAzy
Years playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft for 1-2 years. I played vanilla, but I switched to modded. I played Modded Minecraft with my Friends in a dedicated server.
Have you been banned? I was banned due to the misunderstanding of LWC, but I was soon unbanned. So i'm currently not banned from any server.
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) No, people work hard on their contraptions, work, etc. Griefing them will not only hurt them, but also get you banned.
Other information: Hello, I will find it good to play on the server. 48GB would be enough to run Mystcraft worlds. I am not that immature as to what you expect from a 12-year-old.

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
Username: NimeniAltu666
Years playing Minecraft? Ițm playing minecraft since beta 1,8
Have you been banned? Nopee!
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist)I donșt like griefing :D
Other information: Just searchign for a godd Direwolf20 mdo pack ftb server :D

CreeperAgent

Jul 29, 2019
Username:CreeperAgent98
Years playing Minecraft? i ve played moded mincraft for over 2 years
Have you been banned? i ve never been banned
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) i dont like griefing or killing people
Other information:i like building sorting systems and frame quarries

King_Of_key

Jul 29, 2019
Username:King_Of_key
Years playing Minecraft? i am playing minecraft a few nice years
Have you been banned? yes i have been banned , but it wasnt my fault
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) No i won't i don't like to grief and i don't like griefers
Other information: i've been playing tekkit a long time. I like to automated stuff so i know very good how to automate stuff so good and so easy
P.S. I am from latvia and sometimes my spelling are bad sry about that.