GDD|Craft [Direwolf] [Whitelist] [No Lag] [24/7] [12+]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Lix

Jul 29, 2019
Username: flxjhnlrssn
Years playing Minecraft? Since August 2010
Have you been banned? Never
Will you like to grief? Uh, no. Do you really think that question will help against griefers? ^_^
Other information: I'm looking for a somewhat stable FTB server with nice people.
Why do you want me on your server? I'm a fairly active player, like to be social, and happy to start up community projects of various kinds.

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
Name- luca2849 (no-caps)
Age- 18
Years playing minecraft- 2
Have you been banned- No
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist)- No
Other info- --

UnarmedShade

Jul 29, 2019
Name: HorribleKnight
Years playing minecraft: 2 or more
Havey ou been banned: Not to my knowledge
Will you like to Grief? No
Other info: I am great with most of the mods me and enderkos have been know to make really cool machines that allow us to have automated sorting and variety of other things.

DarkStar5786778

Jul 29, 2019
Username: darkstar5786778​
Years playing Minecraft? Since alpha​
Have you been banned? Nope.​
Will you like to grief? Never have, never will​
Other info-I Have been looking for a good Feed the beast server with friendly and nice people.

Blade_Black

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Blade_Black
Years playing Minecraft? 3
Have you been banned? No
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) Never!
Other information: I just wanna get on a peaceful server where i can unleash my creativity without getting griefed and killed

Komrad822

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Komrad822
Years playing minecraft:1
Have you been banned: Never
Will you like to Grief?: Hahaha....your funny xD (no)
Other info: I and a friend are going on a quest to find the most suitable server for direwolf20 modpack, with nice staff, player-base and least amount of lagg. We decided you guys would be our best bet seeing how many people apply within such a short amount of time.

teh_nexus

Jul 29, 2019
Username: teh_nexus
Years playing Minecraft: Since it's been released
Have you been banned?: Not that I know of
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist): I hate griefers, makes everyone's lives a little harder.
Other information: I'm very experienced in the mods, and do fun builds that usually benefit the entire community.

4nic

Jul 29, 2019
Username: 4nic8tr
Years playing Minecraft? 2
Have you been banned? nope
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) nope never

AdjectivePants

Jul 29, 2019
Username: homerunlogan
Have you been banned? Nope
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) Of course not
Other information: Glad that I finally found a Direwolf20 server!​

Ziege

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Ziege97
Years playing Minecraft? since beta
Have you been banned? no
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) no
Other information: been wanting to find a stable dw20 server because i love redpower and the other mods with it^.^

haloharry97

Jul 29, 2019
Username: haloharry97
Have you been banned? Never
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist)Never
Other information: Hmm... :I like to build and mining

and1rew132

Jul 29, 2019
Username:and1rew132
Years playing Minecraft?1.5
Have you been banned?yes. for no reason
Will you like to grief?NO
Other information: HUGE FAN of Direwolf20

rob5251

Jul 29, 2019
(Tried applying on your forums but could not find a section for applications)

This is going to be a double application. My friend and I are looking for an amazing server/community to join and I hope to enjoy playing the mods, free of grief from other users. We really want to be a part of a server that strives to make amazing things instead of ruining things and making it a bad experience for everyone.

Username: rob5251
Years playing Minecraft?
Been playing since alpha (bought the game the last day of alpha) :p
Have you been banned?
Nope (Check my bans)
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist)
I will never grief, I want to join this server so I can play with a friend and have a good time. I want nothing but to enjoy the mod pack as it was intended in a nice community who strives to work together to make awesome things. I want to be able to learn and have an enjoyable experience every time I join the server to play. There's nothing worse than your progress being destroyed, especially while you are still trying to learn.
Other information:
I'm really looking forward to being able to hop on a server and just enjoy playing with a friend and getting to meet new ones as well. I'm fairly new to the mod pack, but I'm striving to learn more and more every time I play. The direwolf20 pack seems like the most well rounded pack in my opinion so I'll be glad to join a server that is running it. Can't wait to join an awesome community and get playing and enjoying the mods. :)

Username: rob7932
Years playing Minecraft?
1 & 1/2
Have you been banned?
Never (Check my bans)
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist)
Hell no. Why ruin a good thing?
Other information:
I watch a lot of Direwolf20, and I've been researching quite a bit of lua recently. I just want to put everything I know into something worthwhile; instead of a SP world where I can't share awesome ideas with awesome people.

davilmoney125

Jul 29, 2019
Username:davilmoney125

Years playing Minecraft? When minecraft first came out, i know way more than people should know about minecraft/ Playing moded 1-2 years

Have you been banned?Yes not for big things just for playing around to much

Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) No never i dont like seeing other players be sad i really don't
Other information: The things i build sometimes people be like wtf is that lol but i do build a killer diamond maker, if you like i can show you

GYY52380

Jul 29, 2019
Username: DarkSpyro52380
Years playing Minecraft?: I'm playing since beta 1.8. That a little bit more than a year.
Have you been banned? Yes, from craftedmovie's server for stealing ONE sugar cane (I can asshure you that that will not happen on this server).
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist): No, because griefing is no fun. Where is fun in in ruining others people fun in a game that was created to be fun? That is only a triple loss of fun, which is not fun
neither :(
Other information: I am learning java programing and one day I would like that as my full time job. I am quite mature and helpful. I never rage or spam. I am really expirienced with all of the mod, especialy RP2.
P.S.: English is not my main language so I apologise for any grammar errors.

Hope to see you in game :)

Xemnas_SoD

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Xemnas_SoD
Years playing Minecraft? About 2 i guess.
Have you been banned? I've never been banned before.
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) No i f**king hate griefers and one time i had the perfect time to grief ( Person out of house and unlocked chest) but i just couldn't make my self do it even though i really needed the gold ore he had.
Other information: I love playing FTB and i have good experience because i've been play FTB for a while now and i watch Direwolf20's videos. I also really like helping people out and even sometimes teaming up with them and sharing all of my supplies with people who need them.

Damon

Jul 29, 2019
VladHammer
about 1
no bans
no griefing
Other info: I work full time 3rd shift so most of my play time will be early in the morning or overnight, I've had quite a bit of experience with these mods and I'm a decent builder.

10xephos01

Oct 31, 2012
Username: 10xephos01
Years playing Minecraft? 1 year
Have you been banned? yes but not for grief
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist): i hate griefers and i am not one i only go to single player creative and grief there
Other information: i love being helpful

alexijo

Jul 29, 2019
Username: alexijo
Years playing Minecraft? sinds indev
Have you been banned? no
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) no!
Other information: i just want to play on the server and check out all the cool mods with the community.