GDD|Craft [Direwolf] [Whitelist] [No Lag] [24/7] [12+]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

hifufu

Jul 29, 2019
Username:hifufu
Years playing Minecraft?since 1.2.5 came
Have you been banned?no
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist)No Hate Greifers
Other information:None, I know a lot of FTB.

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
Username: hopdog
Years playing Minecraft? 2+
Have you been banned? nope
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) nope
Other information: like to make things big and auto.

epicWTFboom

Jul 29, 2019
Username: epicWTFboom
Years playing MineCraft: 1
Have you been banned?: Nope, clean slate as far as im aware of :)
Will you like to greif?: If i have the urge i will do it in creative mode on my own SSP world, so no worries to the server lol
Other information: I like Xycraft corn >:D[DOUBLEPOST=1356561748][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I input the IP adress into the server list and it says 1.3, did i miss something here?

Theray070696

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Theray070696
Years playing Minecraft? A little over a year now
Have you been banned? Once but it was sorted out with the mods of the server.
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) No sir.
Other information: I've been using minecraft mods since Minecraft version 1.2_02 and I haven't stopped since then.

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
Username: akaedis
Years playing Minecraft? 15 Months
Have you been banned? Yes(One for getting angry at a code error, i had a forge world chunk error, raged at admins, got banned, and secondly, not a real one, but apparantly i stole from a server, when i had no internet. :/)
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) If i was REALLY REALLY past the point of angry, i honestly do not know, i do have anger issues, so id say possibly, but highly not likely...
Other information: i have anger issues sometimes

zbayne

Jul 29, 2019
i cant join it says the server is on 1.3 or something like that
make sure you use play.gddcraft.com:25566, this is going to change after beta.

Hi Zbayne!

I cant seem to log in, it says im not whitelisted using play.gddcraft.com:25566

Is everything still ok to come on? Also I registered on the GDD forum, do I need to link and get citazenship once on the server like it says above?

Many Thanks!

Ultriix (MC Username with capital U)
try again you should be good, I checked on my side.
Policy Change- again this is a beta server until i take my old server down, in about a week, from this point on I do not want to take applications on here becasue it is hard to keep track of who is on the whitelist or not and I keep forgetting people, so from this point forward please go to our forums and apply by posting in the whitelist board up near the top, Sorry for the extra step but I hope this will make it easier for everyone, also at some point I hope to have the forums linked to our server but for the moment please do that and let me know if you have any problems

Qwertz

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Qwertz1122
Years playing Minecraft? 2
Have you been banned? No, never.
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) No, I absolutely hate griefers.
Other information: I love playing around with the various features that mods add to the game.

Dragos Ionescu

Jul 29, 2019
Username: dai4
Years playing Minecraft: 1
Have you been banner? No
Will you like to grief? Never, it's disgusting.
Other information: I love building interesting contraptions that other people are able to see. In addition, combining the dozen of mods the pack offers provides me with interesting toys to make the gameplay more dynamic and fun.

KetchupGuy101

Jul 29, 2019
Username:KetchupGuy101
Years playing Minecraft? Since beta 1.5
Have you been banned? as a joke with my friends
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) no i hate it because i have gotten grief many times before
Other information:plan on making automatic house and exploring some mods

Stocks

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Twostocks
Years playing: 1+
Banned: Nope
Grief: Nope
Other Info: Played mostly with my kids, looking for a change. Like to build big things.

Goldeneye411

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Goldeneye411
Have you been banned? No
Will you grief? (And therefore make it on our global banlist) No
Other information: I like to mine a lot. and I will help out where and when i can.

NzTeMo

Jul 29, 2019
Username: NzTeMo
Years playing Minecraft? Since beginning of beta(lost track of when that was)
Have you been banned? Nope
Will you like to grief?(and therefore make it on our global banlist) Never
Other information: love building sorting systems and testing out all the mods.

Lazuli7

Jul 29, 2019
Username: TimeArchon
Years playing Minecraft? 1
Have you been banned? Nope
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) Nope
Other information: I know quite a bit about most of the mods in the pack, and I like to build fairly large structures

humanoth

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Humanoth
Years playing Minecraft? 2 years
Have you been banned? never
Will you like to grief?(and therefore make it on our global banlist) No.
Other information: Ive been playing feed the beast with my brother, and i am looking for a good server

Jerrod

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Jerrod247
Years playing Minecraft?3
Have you been banned?no
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist)no
Other information:not a whole lot

cookb85

Jul 29, 2019
Username: cookb85
Years playing Minecraft: 2
Have you been banned: Never
Do you like to grief: No
Other information: Function is nothing without Form, Form is nothing without function.

Zeeks1000

Jul 29, 2019
Zbayne, I was wondering if the server was off or if it crashed cause for me it says "can't reach server".

zbayne

Jul 29, 2019
Zbayne, I was wondering if the server was off or if it crashed cause for me it says "can't reach server".
there was a crash related to computer craft modems, it is up now.

Everyone Else

make sure you use play.gddcraft.com:25566, this is going to change after beta.

try again you should be good, I checked on my side.
Policy Change- again this is a beta server until i take my old server down, in about a week, from this point on I do not want to take applications on here becasue it is hard to keep track of who is on the whitelist or not and I keep forgetting people, so from this point forward please go to our forums and apply by posting in the whitelist board up near the top, Sorry for the extra step but I hope this will make it easier for everyone, also at some point I hope to have the forums linked to our server but for the moment please do that and let me know if you have any problems

etopsirhc

Jul 29, 2019
Username: etopsirhc
Years playing Minecraft? haven't counted , but since beta 1.2.5
Have you been banned? not that i know of.
Will you like to grief?: only when its server sanctioned ( like on a prev server where they had an unused but still loaded 1.2 world though multi-mc and every one was playing the 1.3 world, the server admin opened 1.2 for raiding )
Other information: not sure what to put here so skills: micro-block master , red-stone junkie , and an above average turtle programmer

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
Username:MrHeavyMetal_SIR
Have you been banned? not that im aware of
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) no because im a nice person plus i run a server so i know how much of a pain a griefer can be
Other information:im a nice friendly person and want a nice server to try out the DW20 mod pack