GDD|Craft [Direwolf] [Whitelist] [No Lag] [24/7] [12+]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Harrison Vaughan

Jul 29, 2019
Username:theredrebal
Years Playing Minecraft? 1
Have You Been Banned? Nope
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) Never
Other Infomation: I can be a VERY worthy admin i can help any one ill even bulid for them for a price

hemoo2003

Jul 29, 2019
Username:hemoo2003
Years playing Minecraft? 1
Have you been banned? no i dont think so
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) no never Other information:build nice houses and machines

superlolguy1234

Jul 29, 2019
Username:superlolguy123
Years playing Minecraft?since beta
Have you been banned?Yes before,but only because greifers took over the server
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist)i dislike greifeing,its for dicks
Other information:i try to make things work,and look pretty,and im a bowsman,AND FALOCHAMP SENT ME

Duncan Mercer

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Duncster2000
Years playing Minecraft? 2
Have you been banned? Yes for telling my friend the ip to my private server... i wont do it again... i learned my lesson
Will you like to grief?(And therefore make it on our global banlist) No i hate people who greif... i have my own server that i have to monitor and i really hate it when i catch someone greifing
Other information: I have been playing ftb for 2 months now and i am really looking for a good server... i am kind and not afraid to help someone out if they need.

haloharry97

Jul 29, 2019
all ppl who wont to play on GDD SOS to say its no more if you wont to play on a good ftb direworf server then play on this http://www.north-craft.com/home
my ign is haloharry97. the co owner of gdd is on this server his name is ign rob5251
most ppl on gdd think that the owner of the gdd craft server died.
GDD IS NO MORE
sos for my bad speeling