[GAME THREAD] WeRewolPh!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I don't know how credible Cheese's claim is, quoting the role convo or faking it is a dirty trick in any case.
Well, I'm going to vote Vike. It's not unreasonable that they're both wolves.
JESUS LJFA MOST PEOPLE GO AGAINST IT IN THEIR RULES BUT SG DIDN'T. YOU ARE A CRAP WOLF. I would vote ljfa if I didn't have to vote leth to give me even a chance of surviving.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
JESUS LJFA MOST PEOPLE GO AGAINST IT IN THEIR RULES BUT SG DIDN'T. YOU ARE A CRAP WOLF. I would vote ljfa if I didn't have to vote leth to give me even a chance of surviving.
Boo hoo, everyone who doesn't believe every word you say is a wolf?

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
No. I have already said this a million times but I'll say it once more. A lot of people ban quoting role convos, but some, like sg, don't because it can be faked. Then, later, sg acknowledges that my quote was true. I AM A VILLAGER. And now, when I inevitably die, I leave you all this. Kill ljfa.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Speculation, but if I were Tzet, I'd reach out to that wolf and get them to help kill Shadia. I know it says that he technically sides with village, but the win condition kind of makes that irrelevant.
Ah, that's right. For some reason I'd forgotten about his separate win condition. Hopefully he's smart enough to tell someone the wolf's identity, before Tzet's inevitably backstabbed to please Shadia.

As for lynching... At best, Leth made a mistake and missed the first two votes on Cheese. Plausible? Yeah. It's happened before. But, in all honesty, it looks like he was trying to start a wagon.

Vote Lethosos

If your vote was an accident, Leth... Sorry. Be more careful next time.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
No. I have already said this a million times but I'll say it once more. A lot of people ban quoting role convos, but some, like sg, don't because it can be faked. Then, later, sg acknowledges that my quote was true. I AM A VILLAGER. And now, when I inevitably die, I leave you all this. Kill ljfa.
is this a bad time?

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
The village gathered yet again at sundown, to find out who is the real villains. Many gathered that Cheese was it, but he eventually pushed the blame to Lethosos. As he was hung, an unusual black aura glowed around him. He was obviously not happy about the village's decision.

The wolves were obviously not happy with Cheese, and targeted him for death. It was silent, but deadly (just like a fart).

Lethosos was lynched! He was Tzet!
LivingAngryCheese was wolfkilled! He was Mandred!
@Exedra is kinda given a grace-smite!

Begin Day 3!

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
LivingAngryCheese sent me a message before dying saying that if he died, he wants to be revived in two days. But, I personally think there is no point in that.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I thought this post

made it clear I FRACTURED MY WRIST and am no longer playing.
Idk, when I fractured my ankle I was still able to hop on the other foot

I thought you were saying you were heading to the hospital.

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
LivingAngryCheese sent me a message before dying saying that if he died, he wants to be revived in two days. But, I personally think there is no point in that.
Revive him in three, then let him spend 40 days with his followers.

In all seriousness, he probably died because a proven villager, no matter what role, can be just as dangerous to wolves as an important one.

Reactions: Shazam08

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Anitsmite Pizzawolf

So. still no seer that wants to go public? You can also pm me. Else we are just gona anti-smite round lol.