[GAME THREAD] WeRewolPh!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Pyure
I am in contact with Soaras, and a snippet that they got last night seems to be wolfy advice, and consistent with Pyure's writing style. For this reason, I am voting for him.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vote Pyure
I am in contact with Soaras, and a snippet that they got last night seems to be wolfy advice, and consistent with Pyure's writing style. For this reason, I am voting for him.
This is hilarious, I wanna hear from trajing what makes me sound like a wolf.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'll vote Dylan because his jumping all over Cheese just seemed odd, and because he doesn't have nearly as many votes against Pyure.

I might change my decision if Traj coughs up some evidence.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
As tempting it is to vote for Pyure right now(after what happened last game), I'll wait until trajing shows some evidences. I'll vote for someone else in the meantime.

Reactions: Pyure

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Tryna fight?

Kidding, plz don't hurt me :p
I honestly forgot XD

I'll vote Dylan because his jumping all over Cheese just seemed odd, and because he doesn't have nearly as many votes against Pyure.

I might change my decision if Traj coughs up some evidence.

Wait. Because i ain't voting enough for pyure im a wolf... Please explain this theory. Im quite intruiged!

But im gona trust you and Vote Someone Else

Also @trajing Rule 44 man. Rule 44. ^^;

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, it's been six hours with no word from traj. Let's see how fast thinking aloud can get me killed.

I spent the last half hour trying to find something to save us from an antismite round.

And... I got squat. No one's really incriminated themselves in any substantial way.

My biggest suspects are Pizzawolf and Pyure, but (again) not for anything incredibly solid; Pyure has motive to kill J N1, as he's done multiple times before (since J targets him frequently with powers), but posts like this shake my faith. Part of me wants to believe he's Shadia, which would *technically* mean he isn't a wolf and therefore make his statement true, but that's just speculation.

As for Pizza, Cheese accused him just before Cheese's death. He claimed Agartha, which is an awesome cover because people will react like I did when you try to get one lynched.

In absence of a better target, vote Pizzawolf.

Contingency plan: If he's really an Agartha, becoming Shadia will be an insta-win for him (since Tzet's dead), and we'll have the option to lynch him again tomorrow. He'd also know the identities of everyone in the wolf convo, and would have no obligation to help them, but we'll burn that bridge when we come to it.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, it's been six hours with no word from traj. Let's see how fast thinking aloud can get me killed.

I spent the last half hour trying to find something to save us from an antismite round.

And... I got squat. No one's really incriminated themselves in any substantial way.

My biggest suspects are Pizzawolf and Pyure, but (again) not for anything incredibly solid; Pyure has motive to kill J N1, as he's done multiple times before (since J targets him frequently with powers), but posts like this shake my faith. Part of me wants to believe he's Shadia, which would *technically* mean he isn't a wolf and therefore make his statement true, but that's just speculation.

As for Pizza, Cheese accused him just before Cheese's death. He claimed Agartha, which is an awesome cover because people will react like I did when you try to get one lynched.

In absence of a better target, vote Pizzawolf.

Contingency plan: If he's really an Agartha, becoming Shadia will be an insta-win for him (since Tzet's dead), and we'll have the option to lynch him again tomorrow. He'd also know the identities of everyone in the wolf convo, and would have no obligation to help them, but we'll burn that bridge when we come to it.
NdNGbXC.gif

Vote Pizzawolf

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Pyure (3): SpwnX, HeilMewTwo, trajing
dylanpiera (2): Eruantien, SomeoneElse 37
Someone Else 37 (2): SoraZodia, dylanpiera
pizzawolf14 (2): Shazam08, VikeStep
HeilMewTwo: pizzawolf14
VikeStep: Pyure
Not Yet Voted: @ljfa, @016Nojr, @TheEpic5,