[Game Thread] Trouble in Terrorist Town 2

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
fwiw, the tone was deliberate. I was shazam's-friend-hunting, I wasn't trying to dodge the lynch. (See the wolf-convo: i announced right away that avoiding the lynch was impossible given the existence of a real, known detective)

It would have been patently insane for one of us to claim detective under the circumstances unless, say, I was in contact with the CTs and we could strong-arm the vote a bit.
I personally think it was a bad call to tone-switch. If you were trying to pull out the person Shaz had contacted, you needed to give townies as little other ammo against you as possible. Had I not been able to stick as much other mud on you, fewer people might have followed Shazam and I might have been forced to reveal to prevent his mislynch.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I personally think it was a bad call to tone-switch. If you were trying to pull out the person Shaz had contacted, you needed to give townies as little other ammo against you as possible. Had I not been able to stick as much other mud on you, fewer people might have followed Shazam and I might have been forced to reveal to prevent his mislynch.
I dunno, I kinda disagree. I needed people to treat me like a wolf-trying-not-to-be-lynched at that point in order to protect my comments about my team. There wasn't much of a "fewer people" at that point. I think I did the math at some point, and the best I was going to be able to accomplish realistically was a tie.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Did you read my convo/annotations realkc? I tried to connect with you before I died so that we could secure victories together! \o\ /o/

(turns out it worked out anyway)