[Game Thread] Trouble in Terrorist Town 2

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Someone Else 37 was lynched! He was of the Terrorist faction! He left a note:

I'm a boring vanilla Terrorist. I've been watching Pyure and Shazam, but so far neither of them have died under my watch.

RealKC was killed! He was an SAS officer! He left no note an unbolded note!

It's always Pyure's fault

The game has ended!

Survivors:

Robijnvogel

Winners:
RealKC
Lethosos
Robijnvogel
Pyure

Losers:
Scottly318
Someone Else 37
016nojr
the_j485
Shazam08
fowltief
RJS
dragon_fang101

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I think, in this game, the traitors and CT were kinda OP.
It would have been more balanced without any CT. It's only because Shazam sniped Pyure, that town got a minor chance to begin with.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I think, in this game, the traitors and CT were kinda OP.
It would have been more balanced without any CT. It's only because Shazam sniped Pyure, that town got a minor chance to begin with.
That's the point of the Seer in the first place.

Bear in mind, even if he scans, say, RJS on D1 instead, that's very nearly as good as sniping a wolf. Proven villagers in a game with private messaging is ridiculously buff: they acquire the wolves primary asset (the convo)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Annotated traitor convo: http://imgur.com/a/YRZyK

I mention several people by name. RJS and Nojr got kudos. Shazam gets mentioned a lot.
Hey, you did pretty well too. The way you instigated and responded with the lynch on me was very convincing town, hence why you didn't get my counter vote. It wasn't until the end when your tone started giving you away. That and Shaz having messaged me with your role. I still wish someone like Leth would've taken the bait and claimed to be your 'Detective'.

Reactions: Robijnvogel

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Hey, you did pretty well too. The way you instigated and responded with the lynch on me was very convincing town, hence why you didn't get my counter vote. It wasn't until the end when your tone started giving you away. That and Shaz having messaged me with your role. I still wish someone like Leth would've taken the bait and claimed to be your 'Detective'.
fwiw, the tone was deliberate. I was shazam's-friend-hunting, I wasn't trying to dodge the lynch. (See the wolf-convo: i announced right away that avoiding the lynch was impossible given the existence of a real, known detective)

It would have been patently insane for one of us to claim detective under the circumstances unless, say, I was in contact with the CTs and we could strong-arm the vote a bit.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Gosh darnit. I watched Shazam get killed by Robijn on the last day, and then Real claimed CT to me, so on the last day I knew what both of the other players' alignments were... but by that time, there were no other townies to vote with me.

Good game, guys. Good game. I like it when games go to the very end, like this one did.

Reactions: Pyure