[GAME THREAD] TarkirWolf

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
The draconic newcomer, Nicol Bolas, has already begun to manipulate the denizens of Tarkir into fighting against the spirit dragon Ugin. However, another newcomer, a man who calls himself Sarkhan, has come to protect Ugin at all costs. But to what end?

This is the game thread for TarkirWolf, if you haven't figured that out already; and here you all will decide the fate of Tarkir. Don't post on this thread if you haven't signed up here.

End of Day (hopefully it's not too badly derped for anyone)
Roles and Rules
NOTE: I changed a couple things at the last minute. Ugin's passive ability will now redirect the wolfkill as well as Acid-Spewer et al, and Bolas and Yasova's abilities will notify their target whether or not they are successful.

These players are in the game (remind me if I don't update this with role reveals when people die):
  1. VikeStep
  2. lenscas
  3. trajing
  4. the_J485
  5. SpwnX
  6. Pyure
  7. Lethosos
  8. TheEpic5
  9. sgbros1
  10. 016Nojr
  11. SoraZodia
  12. pizzawolf14
  13. dylanpiera
  14. HeilMewTwo
  15. RJS
  16. LivingAngryCheese
  17. Strikingwolf
Oh, and Shazam, I need some alts. Ten or so would probably do it; I don't care which ones.

Let the games... BEGIN!
Update plz.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Exactly, meaning Muse Clio could have foul intentions. Although that's really just circumstantial evidence

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I really have no clue who to vote so I am just putting an antismite down so I at least did that, will change if someone has some nice logic though
antismite sgbros1

Muse Clio

Jul 29, 2019
Vote LivingAngryCheese, just a hunch, may be nothing.

Also, Bolas tried to convert me last night and failed.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I just remembered this
Sigh. Alright, risky role claim. I'm that savage guy who doubles powers every other night. If a spy role wants to pm me, I'll power you up tonight to prove inno.

Edit: damn that sounds wolfy. I'm not lying, buy should probably be lynched for making one of the dumbest decisions ever :p
Hmm. Strangely enough. i already got this claim from someone else. or we found a duplicate or we have a proofen wolf right here. (or a jester? i need to read the role sheet...)

edit: Or the person i got the claim from is lying.. We will see...

Recap!
  • Pizzawolf was lynched. He was a Savage Ventmaw loyal to Ugin (i.e. not converted).

That means that either dylan is lying, the person who talked to dylan is lying or duplicate role.

Muse Erato

Jul 29, 2019
Ok town, here's the dealio. The Shrieker has been and gone, and hopefully any duplicate was a failed conversion or not found. Next action after that? Lynch. Following discussions with Someone Else, I know that Sarkhan Vos can save Ugin from being lynched, thus winning the game for the town. I know who Ugin is. I know who Sarkhan is. I know that Ugin and Sarkhan know who each other are.

Vote the_J.

Lynch J whilst Sarkhan watches and we win. No way for Bolas and his conspirators to stop us. For Victory!