[Game Thread] MoonWolf 2

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
@erindalc! If you're not a wolf, what's your role?

Everyone else: If you're an Avacynian Priest and your name isn't Robijn, speak up.
Slayer of the Wicked.

Likewise to everyone other than Erin: If you're the Slayer of the Wicked, speak up.
Unless you are sure that it won't influence today's lynch anyway, of course. In that case, just for safety, stay hidden.

I wonder what the dead are going to do. They don't (can't*) know anything, so they should probably scan someone, right?

*The fiend was killed before he could read any roles and the rest... Well KC knows who he guarded, but that doesn't really give us any useful information.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Yesterday was a day of intense discussion. One guy claimed to have seen a werewolf last night and pointed his finger at erindalc. After some more discussion, erin was led up to the gallows... but just as he was thrown off the platform, the rope snapped and he fell to the ground in a heap, startled but largely unharmed. The townsfolk decided that this must've been a sign from the missing Archangel indicating that he should be allowed to live another day.

That night, some canine howls were heard coming from outside the city once again. In the morning, however, nobody was found dead from any cause. In fact, the only thing that was out of order was bigdbigd's grave. Somebody had dug it up... or something. Probably something more sinister, considering the amount of necromancers on Innistrad.

• erindalc was lynched, but survived due to having an extra life!
  • bigdbigd03's corpse shuddered and began to move!
  • Image.ashx

Commence day 3!

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Dude I have no idea why I have two lives.
Well, at least you are a consistent liar...

In the game there are only five ways to have an extra life:*
1. Thalia starts with an extra life, but if you were Thalia, you would have said so. (And you would know you have two lives.)
2. An Elder Cathar can give you one the night after he dies, but no Elder Cathar has died so far.
3. Ironfang, the wolf, starts with two lives and knows this.
4. Liliana starts with two lives and knows this.
5. A vampire can earn an extra life by N4, but it's only just been N2

2. and 5. are impossible in the current situation and your actions have virtually ruled out 1.
Which only leaves 3 and 4 as possibilities and in both cases you just lied (again) and it would be best for us to lynch you.

NOTE: If you are actually Liliana and the nightkill was stopped twice in a row, by something else than my roleblock, hunting the actual wolves should be prioritized. :)

*Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm very certain about this though.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
What's up with all the failed wolfkills?

Erindalc, are you Thalia? Because the other two extra-life possibilities are not appealing.

I'm voting Erindalc for now, hedging he's probably liliana or ironfang. That's a 33% chance he's someone I want to kill, 33% he's someone I don't want to kill, and 33% indirectly interferes with my win condition (zombifying etc)

Also: is there any value in lynching bigd instead?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
If he were Thalia, he would have said so.

We want Thalia alive, because Thalia is town, the wolves, because Thalia can grant them extra powers and the zombies, because she can trigger their win condition.

Reactions: Pyure

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Also: is there any value in lynching bigd instead?
No. Big can't talk and can't vote, and Gravecrawlers will keep being made until Liliana's killed.

I think voting Erin is a pretty safe bet. Slayer of the Wicked definitely doesn't have an extra life, and he would've claimed Thalia if he were town.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Considering what I know, #3 and #4 is highly likely for Erin. I'd like Ironwolf down, and I'm ambivalent about Lillian going down, either.

Vote Erin again.

Also, there's something wrong about the wolves--it smells like a low-tier group to me.