[Game Thread] Classic Werewolf

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
End of Day
Rolesheet

Welcome to the town Classic! A few villagers thought the heard howling last night, and no wolves have been found in the area. There must be werewolves!

Didn't sign up? Please don't post here!

Players:
1. Pyure
2. Robijnvogel
3. Lethosos
4. Someone Else 37
5. kev12east
6. Scottly318
7. RealKC Sheriff, Wolfkilled N1
8. Shazam08
9. 016nojr
10. profrags
11. Fraction2 Villager, Lynched D1

Last edited:

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Careful analysis of the facts has led me to the only logical conclusion. Vote Shazam08. he's wolf. or maybe airplane. There was some uncertainty.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Oh hell, Nojr is in the game and he's ruining the game by following a tradition...again.

I no longer hope you die a horrible death Robijn. Yay!

Vote Nojr.

He's actually getting a bit better about this. A few more D1 lynches and he'll have no choice but to actually play the game.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Oh hell, Nojr is in the game and he's ruining the game by following a tradition...again.

I no longer hope you die a horrible death Robijn. Yay!

Vote Nojr.

He's actually getting a bit better about this. A few more D1 lynches and he'll have no choice but to actually play the game.
Lynching me D1 wont stop me from voting you, I still dont get it why you are mad because I am always choosing you when we are starting with nothing...

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Lynching me D1 wont stop me from voting you, I still dont get it why you are mad because I am always choosing you when we are starting with nothing...
I choose somebody different every time. I don't see why you can't.

Look at it this way: I get all pissy about you voting me. So I retaliate with a kinda sketchy reason. Now everyone has something to talk about: Am I only doing this for OMGUS reasons? Am I a wolf who thinks you're an easy target? Do I genuinely think its a good thing to do?

{Spoiler: its the last thing}

Yes it will stop you from traditionally voting me D1. You may claim otherwise, but eventually you're going to get bored of always dying on the first night of the game.

And if there's one thing I've learned over the last few months, its that villagers who contribute nothing to the game are just making it easy for wolves to win. (3/4 of my last games I've been wolf, I've gotten a gooooood look at this)

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Actually @Pyure im guessing your motives fall under two of your points. Primarily I bet your original assertion is 80% of your logic. But clearly OMGUS is part of it to :p and if it's not you aren't trying

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Actually @Pyure im guessing your motives fall under two of your points. Primarily I bet your original assertion is 80% of your logic. But clearly OMGUS is part of it to :p and if it's not you aren't trying
If you're "guessing" that, then back it up and vote me and see how wrong you are. I want your own motives on record.

Free tip for all: I'm not holding anything back this game. Guns blazing. If you do not try to hunt wolves, I will drag you from your scumhole kicking and screaming and string you up. Zero tolerance.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I choose somebody different every time. I don't see why you can't.

Look at it this way: I get all pissy about you voting me. So I retaliate with a kinda sketchy reason. Now everyone has something to talk about: Am I only doing this for OMGUS reasons? Am I a wolf who thinks you're an easy target? Do I genuinely think its a good thing to do?

{Spoiler: its the last thing}

Yes it will stop you from traditionally voting me D1. You may claim otherwise, but eventually you're going to get bored of always dying on the first night of the game.

And if there's one thing I've learned over the last few months, its that villagers who contribute nothing to the game are just making it easy for wolves to win. (3/4 of my last games I've been wolf, I've gotten a gooooood look at this)

Not lynching a Pyure-wolf is worse for us than mis-lynching a Pyure-town.
'nuff said.