[Game Thread] Classic Werewolf

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
My random roll (on a Chessex d20, which is not the world's most balanced die) is telling me to Vote Fraction for a change.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
My 2 cents: Pyure voting for Nojr is townish. If he (Pyure) was a wolf, a Nojr is exactly the kinda player he would want to leave alive.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
My 2 cents: Pyure voting for Nojr is townish. If he (Pyure) was a wolf, a Nojr is exactly the kinda player he would want to leave alive.
My two cents: Fraction giving me a town read on D1 is wolfy. If I weren't already on my second vote (and if I didn't really really want to lynch Nojr) I'd switch my vote to you. Hugs ! <3

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
My two cents: Fraction giving me a town read on D1 is wolfy. If I weren't already on my second vote (and if I didn't really really want to lynch Nojr) I'd switch my vote to you. Hugs ! <3

To be fair, my (genius) insight takes me to certainty about Pyure: "10% town, 5% wolf, 115% what"

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
I like to think of it as I was never that great in the first place.

But now you've gone and placed a third vote on me, which is questionable. Since I'm not really that interested in dying just yet, Vote Pyure. For the record, I no longer think you're town.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I choose somebody different every time. I don't see why you can't.

Look at it this way: I get all pissy about you voting me. So I retaliate with a kinda sketchy reason. Now everyone has something to talk about: Am I only doing this for OMGUS reasons? Am I a wolf who thinks you're an easy target? Do I genuinely think its a good thing to do?

{Spoiler: its the last thing}

Yes it will stop you from traditionally voting me D1. You may claim otherwise, but eventually you're going to get bored of always dying on the first night of the game.

And if there's one thing I've learned over the last few months, its that villagers who contribute nothing to the game are just making it easy for wolves to win. (3/4 of my last games I've been wolf, I've gotten a gooooood look at this)
Y'know, your OMGUSing Nojr every game after he inevitably votes for you has become pretty predictable at this point. You'd probably do it even if the two of you were wolfbuddies.

Not that I don't fully approve of your sentiments and actions in this matter (I do approve and agree); I'm just not sure I can actually townread it anymore.
Oh my God, you suck.
I think you're supposed to vote me when you say that. :p

Anywho, um, discussion!

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
I reject your reality and substitute my own... upon further review and his own relative silence on the matter vote nojr. Hell this is the most d1 discussion I've seen, albeit a very small sample size

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Fraction2 was lynched! He was a villager!

RealKC was killed! He was the Sheriff!

Shazam08 has lost his grace smite!
@Shazam08 !

Robin has been smitten for voting for the GM. No not really jk.

Day 2 has begun! You may post!

Also, apologies for the late day end. Today was weird. It shouldn't happen again. Day 2 will still end at its normal time.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Surprise, boys, I'm right on time. Fashionably late. There was traffic.

Thoughts on role distribution: 2 or 3 wolves (probably three, since the two power roles aren't crazy overpowered), 2 of each villager power role, and 2 (or 3, depending on the wolf count) normal villagers. Erin might've just stuck with 2 of every town role for easy math, which would give us the expected 3 wolves. Agree/N'Agree?

Since I'm down a grace smite, too, I'll vote Lethosos for now. That "random" vote on Fraction at a critical point ended up deciding the lynch in favor of an innocent.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
And it saved my life possibly! (I dunno, probably?)

Vote lethosos for the reasoning provided above. PS: Sorry fraction :\

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Antismite SE

Might send a pm to someone tomorrow after this day

Edit: Someone in this case is not SomeoneElse