[Game Thread] Classic Werewolf

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Ugh. Fine, retaliation vote locked and loaded.

Vote Shazam.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@Lethosos, is that really your best argument? Retaliation?
@Shazam08 , how comfortable do you feel about this lynch we're on?
@Robijnvogel, I'm massively disliking your "no clue what's going on". Being a bit more familiar with your playstyle, the impression I get is that you do make an effort to have a clue what's going on, and this feels like a weak excuse to drop a vote somewhere.

Vote Robijnvogel.

My top wolves right now: Robijn, Lethosos.

Reactions: Robijnvogel

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Pyure, could you please get off my back?
I don't have the time to defend myself tonight.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I strongly feel like Robijn is a wolf coming off a good wolf-game and not wanting to ultra-fail in the immediate subsequent game. You should get in on this action.
Now that's the kind of response I was looking for! Change vote to Robin.

FYI, statistically speaking we'll always snipe a townie on D1 no matter what.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Since my death seems inevitable, I'm asking you to not use Pyure's convincing arguments against him as soon as I flip town. Thus far, he's made no argument that I can disagree with and as such, he's my top town. :/

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Pardon my tardiness... busy day and the like. However unfortunately I have no reason to disagree with pyure. Having no clue means one of two things in my mind. 1: you're blissfully ignorant or 2: have a motive to not read the discussion. And now having a better (albeit still not great) grasp of strategy in this style of game... vote robin. I know you read these conversations... you are not blissfully ignorant.

Pyure has a VERY strong town read though I still have misgivings considering he seems to be wolf more often than most (again small sample size). Leth and the rest... not sure. Not enough evidence for me to have a credible read on. This silence from so many people makes me nervous

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Guys, please vote the hell out of Robijn. There is absolutely nothing towny about Rob.

a) He has been pocketing me
b) He knows I find it funny to leave good players alive until the end.
c) His death was (obviously) not inevitable, and yet he trotted out that dumb speech.

Robijnvogel is not going to flip town. Let's lynch at least one wolf for pride's sake.