[Game Thread] Classic Werewolf 3

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
End of Day
Rolesheet

3 new men came into town. One was dressed in a uniform. One in ragged robes. The third in black leather, with a mask covering his face. They each rented a room at the inn. The next morning, two of them were dead, murdered by werewolves during the night.

Didn't sign up? Please don't post here!

Player list:
1. triggerfinger12
2. Robijnvogel
3. sgbros1
4. Pyure
5. 016nojr
6. RealKC
7. RJS
8. fowltief
9. MrMonsterGuy18

Please don't post until I've sent out roles for everyone.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
All roles have been sent out! You may post! PM me with problems. Day 1 will be short and last 22-ish hours.

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
I'm still holding a grudge from last game. I really wanna see @RJS pay for what he did to me >: o

jk bruh, we cool :cool:

Gonna wait until after I get done with school and then check ppl's posts

Last edited:

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
[QUOTE="triggerfinger12, post: 1871308, member: 420671"
Gonna wait until after I get done with school and then check ppl's posts[/QUOTE]

Same

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Well it sure is nice to finally move to MurderStabTown. I feel like I'll fit right in. Because they have bookstores and I like those.
Welcome to MurderStabTown! Here is a community basket of goodies! We here in MurderStabTown pride ourselves with the best amenities around the state. Recent events and deaths have lead to mysterious rumors, however our police force is on the case so don't you worry your little head about it. Hope to see you around town soon. O yeah, I almost forgot. The county fair just started. You should go there and pick up one of miss maidens pies. I hear it's to die for.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Welcome to MurderStabTown! Here is a community basket of goodies! We here in MurderStabTown pride ourselves with the best amenities around the state. Recent events and deaths have lead to mysterious rumors, however our police force is on the case so don't you worry your little head about it. Hope to see you around town soon. O yeah, I almost forgot. The county fair just started. You should go there and pick up one of miss maidens pies. I hear it's to die for.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
vote fowl because his message was so long

Reactions: fowltief

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Soooo. Robijn's trigg vote looks fairly clean because it was important. MrMonster's looks less awesome but not necessarily dirty.

Gonna go with vote Nojr for now.