[Game Thread] Classic Werewolf 3

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Well that was a lucky shot! :D

vote sg because they haven't posted thus far.
@sgbros1

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Robijn, just fyi, I'm looking a little harder at your vote and liking it a bit less. Its altogether possible you didn't want to be the clinching vote on me, so you decided to set up a non-talker as a fall-guy and let your wolfbuddy die.

Also, I feel like you've done that before.

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
I am sooooooooooooooooooo salty that i died and I can't say why because that will reveal things and that makes me saltier. Where is the salt shaker emoji?

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
First I'm away to go to a barbeque, and then I go for a competition, and now yall are poking me for being busy? (P.S. and before that barbeque I was spectating at another competition)

If I could I would gank all your asses.

vote pyure

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
dude, I'm sorry but this screams villager setup, i've seen this pattern before using sgbros after he didn't vote.. 90% of the time it's almost always wrong. I'm honestly surprised by you pyure. jumping on the wagon so early? for shame. it's obvious you guys are just picking blindly. if one of my partners just died, i'd be hiding so low to the ground that i'd take advantage of any situation that pops up. Even tho we did kill the sharper Werewolf, I'm not gonna go after the obvious target.

vote Nojr

Trigg,sorry.. you got the new guy in town smell all over you. don't worry it will go away eventually as people in murdertown start to know you. Til then, have some of miss maidens ghost pies!

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Robijn, just fyi, I'm looking a little harder at your vote and liking it a bit less. Its altogether possible you didn't want to be the clinching vote on me, so you decided to set up a non-talker as a fall-guy and let your wolfbuddy die.

Also, I feel like you've done that before.
It's funny, because I was about to say the exact same about you. (Except the part where you'd vote for yourself. That'd be silly.)

Since sgbros actually became active and you just made a rather town-ish statement, I will be switching my vote to RJS.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so my thoughts:

I like Robijn's vote on trigger yesterday, as Pyure's already mentioned. However I'm not a fan of his voting today. He votes sg because Nojr said he'd been very quiet, then switches his vote after sg posted. That doesn't necessarily work logically imo. Probably still one of my top towns.

I do like fowl's call though - if I wanted to try and hurl a townie onto the chopping block sg would always be one of my first choices. In addition, if he were a wolf, he has no reason to push that accusation towards Nojr. It's not 100%, but I'd rate fowl reasonably highly because of it (and if it's a bluff it's a good one).

I'm rating Nojr as 50:50. sg is very low-hanging fruit, and I can't tell whether it's wolfhunting or busthrowing that's happening.
In the first day, only
016Nojr
Fowltief
RealKC
Didn't vote trigg (who was a wolf)
016Nojr and Fowltief voted for each other, with reasons that made it seem planned

RealKC is the only one left on the list
Vote RealKC

I don't think that was planned, merely D1 shenanigans tbh. I do agree that Real is doing a whole lotta nothing right now and is getting fairly close to gaining a tail on the wolfometer.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Nojr didn't say anything about sg... however, now that you mention him, he's been very quiet as well.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
...huh. Dunno why I thought Nojr started that one.

To avoid smitage, gonna vote Real.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
vote Sg, Erin stated in the last game that the lowest leveled werewolf executes the kill, and I know the latest wolf is a normal werewolf.
I doubt someone chose not do a kill D1 just because someone didnt vote.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
vote Sg, Erin stated in the last game that the lowest leveled werewolf executes the kill, and I know the latest wolf is a normal werewolf.
I doubt someone chose not do a kill D1 just because someone didnt vote.
Robijn would do such a thing in order to make it look like he's not a wolf.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Welp, sgbros kinda deserved to die after he voted me when I basically (accidentally) headshot triggerfinger.

I'm going to go with vote robijnvogel today. The whole lack-of-vote thing smells. I've seen him pull that stunt before where he had to decide between voting with or against his wolf-buddy, and he elects to be all smart and vote against him.