[Game Thread] Classic Werewolf 3

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
In the first day, only
016Nojr
Fowltief
RealKC
Didn't vote trigg (who was a wolf)
016Nojr and Fowltief voted for each other, with reasons that made it seem planned

RealKC is the only one left on the list
Vote RealKC

oh hello you! i completely forgot about you. Trigg was a 100% guess from day 0 to day 1. theres no way unless you had prior knowledge.

I also find it really strange your resolve for picking people only from that list. i also wouldn't put it past the lovely gm here to put both unfamilar players as wolfs as we sit here and kill off all the people we are already familiar with.

Edit:

didn't notice there was a page 3
Vote Robin

Last edited:
Reactions: triggerfinger12

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
You know, I'm not sure wether to get on this bandwagon or not. I'm either dumb or just unable to find enough activity to analyze people.

Random thought time: what if Pyure did all he did until now as a wolf to get us to vote Robin?

Anyway, I'll put my trust in what RJ says and vote Robin.

Reactions: triggerfinger12

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
-snip-

Random thought time: what if Pyure did all he did until now as a wolf to get us to vote Robin?

-snip-

If that is the case, Pyure would still be against 4 or 5 people depending on him getting a kill. If we have a deputy I suggest you check Pyure if you havent already, unless you are Pyure though...

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
My phone died this morning, so Tapatalk totally failed to send me any notifications today.
Plus I totally forgot to check the thread myself.

What happened today? :/

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
This doesn't make much sense. I was the first person to vote triggerfinger.
I misremembered the order in which that happened, I guess.
Anyways, lock vote myself and good night!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Robijn, just fyi, I'm looking a little harder at your vote and liking it a bit less. Its altogether possible you didn't want to be the clinching vote on me, so you decided to set up a non-talker as a fall-guy and let your wolfbuddy die.

Also, I feel like you've done that before.
Called it :p

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
The first wolf gave himself away early on and the second wolf got sniped by the sheriff N1

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I actually did not try to kill anyone on N2, btw.
Was only blocked N1.